Author Topic: Return visit this year!(at the kokinos apts)  (Read 9245 times)

Offline jericlin2

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
  • Jericlin
Re: Return visit this year!(at the kokinos apts)
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2006, 01:24:15 AM »
I have done it
Got a Bronzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee medal , most I ever got before was Brownie points when I was in the Cubs !
Goodnight
33 hours 4 minutes 32 seconds and counting             I  don' --------------------------t believe it my watch has stopped                                                               Heck what time is it?   Heck What day is it ?                                                                     Phewe the plane is still on the runway
jericlin

Offline wacko

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2007, 12:41:38 AM »
Hi
done the same, have managed to book October at the Kokinos, it was our first experience of Corfu.  We have managed to book the two bed apartments so very pleased.  have stayed at the Makris twice and at the one further out of the village (sorry cannot remember the name)........it is late.  The Kokinos people are great along with many others that is why we keep going back!  Roll on October.  By the way October weather has always been kind to us.

Wacko

Offline mumsy2

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2007, 03:16:39 AM »
We stayed at the Kokinos appartments about three years ago.  We got a cheap deal but that wasn't reflected in the accommodation which was very spacious and clean and had practically everything one needed. The mini market was next to the garden so we didn't have to trapse long distances with water bottles.  The balcony went around two sides of the apartment which meant we caught a lot of sun when we were not out and about.  We found the walk home from a delicious evening with Yannis and Litsa (Thalassa taverna)very pleasant,walking under a clear sky full of stars past hedges and fields full of fireflies to the sound of 'frisky' frogs and cicadas and the company of a stray cat or two.   Ahhhhhhh... sigh.  Marie

Booking.com