Author Topic: sun tan lotion  (Read 2884 times)

Offline carol

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
sun tan lotion
« on: July 15, 2006, 05:36:20 PM »
Im just wondering if theres anybody who could help please.We're coming to Arillas in just 15 days.(mon31july)Does anybody know how much the sun tan lotion is.Its really expensive here and we need gallons of it.Rob was wondering if it would be cheaper to buy in Arillas.Thanks cx   ;)
Im going to become to nanna for the first time in February cx

Offline carol2

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
Re: sun tan lotion
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2006, 07:46:50 PM »
We had to buy some whilst we were there last week & I'd say you pay about the same as you would here. There was 1 really cheap 1 but i didn't want to risk it. I'd say shop around before you go as many places such as Boots & Superdrug have special offers on ie. BOGOF.
Enjoy your hols, Carol2
Get the beers in!

Offline Mr & Mrs Cafes

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2006, 12:41:25 PM »
I always buy the Caroteen range whilst I am there.  It's not cheap stuff but it's good.  It's about £6/bottle so you can get offers here that better the price but it saves carrying it and the price isn't bad.  You will get a great tan with it!

Offline Lozicle

• Arillas Addict
  • That's me :)
    • http://www.myspace.com/lozicle
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2006, 02:15:54 PM »
WIlkinson sun tan cream 1.99  - 3.999 a bottle for up to factor 30 !
Bargain and I didn't burn :)

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2006, 10:29:28 PM »
I always find the cream in resort much more expensive than back home.  Asda have a good offer on ambre solaire, buy one get one free.  Also, Avon sun cream has good offers also.  As  amum to three blonde boys I always get Malibu waterproof.  May be cheap but nothing ever gets through that stuff!

Booking.com