Author Topic: Restaurants in San Stefanos  (Read 1459 times)

Offline Barry

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
Restaurants in San Stefanos
« on: July 19, 2023, 09:35:24 PM »
Returning to Arillas end of September for the second time this year. Some friends are joining us for a week but are staying in San Stefanos. Our friend will be celebrating her 50 th birthday whilst here.
We know all the restaurants in Arillas but have never dined out in San Stefanos.
Can anyone recommend one in San Stefanos for her special day, preferably one with a view..
They will be coming to Arillas a couple of times so we can take them to our favourites
Is there a taxi service in San Stefanos? as they will need one to get back at night.

Offline Jo Wissett

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Restaurants in San Stefanos
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2023, 06:10:45 PM »
San Stef seems to have really improved in the years we have popped over and is a lot less ‘Brits abroad’ than it used to be and I say this as a Brit abroad haha. You know what I mean though. I am a member of some of the San stef groups and Manthos  taverna seems to get very good reports with a lovely view and lovely white and blue colour scheme. I’m pretty sure a green bus would go that route

Offline soniaP

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Restaurants in San Stefanos
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2023, 06:55:35 PM »
The Little Prince. Always go at least once.  Went a few weeks ago. Excellent as always. Need to book though

Booking.com