Author Topic: DARTS  (Read 1503 times)

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
DARTS
« on: June 17, 2023, 03:36:13 PM »

Hi

Neil is there any establishment where you can play darts some afternoons and meet up with other members I know the Rainbow as long it’s not change over day all the luggage in front of the dart board I don’t think they would be happy with pin pricks all over the case

Kev

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Re: DARTS
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2023, 06:34:59 PM »
Hi Kev
Beach Kostas has a super set up, which I did for them and Rainbow will always move any cases if someone wants a game or two. Three W, Ag Steph , is also a nice throwing area.
(Armourada, sadly, is not open during the day and Coconut never seems to be open before 3:30.)
Cheers
Negg

Offline Me an him

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2023, 12:14:33 AM »
Hi all, grandson (7) is more excited about the darts in Arillas that anything else, well, unless lady gaga is on at coconut!!!

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2023, 06:32:47 PM »
"Me n Him"
As you probably know, It is quite possible that places will not let your Grandson throw darts due to age plus health and safety etc.  Possibly a tad bizzare as there are 9 year old plus,  lads n lassies, playing the game better than us oldies. Of course Coconut Board is away from the Bar so he could sneak in a dart or two.
With you guys in attendance obviously.
Cheers
Negg

Offline Me an him

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2023, 11:21:30 PM »
Oh blummin heck Eggy I never gave it a thought!! He did have a few games with grandad in coconut bar so maybe we should stick to that. He does enjoy the arrows tho 😉

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2023, 09:55:13 AM »

Hi Neil

If you want any dart stuff you order it and send it to my address it worked ok last time

Kev

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2023, 11:30:04 AM »
Thanks Kev
I am OK at the mo but can see what the other guys want.
Negg

Booking.com