Author Topic: Olgas Travel  (Read 2490 times)

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
Olgas Travel
« on: May 23, 2023, 12:59:17 PM »
Morning All
Quick question , probably one for Negg in fairness , but is Olgas Travel still operating?
I E mailed Stella a couple of weeks ago and haven't had a reply ,which is unusual , and I'm pretty sure they would be up and running now if they wre going to be operating this year?
Cheers
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
Re: Olgas Travel
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2023, 09:07:30 AM »

Hi mate

Last year we went into her place near the Tria we was looking for her no one was there all packed up in boxes

Kev

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2023, 09:18:00 AM »

View Profile  Email  Personal Message (Online)

Elena - Stella Apartments
« on: September 16, 2022, 02:09:25 PM »

Paste and copy
Hi

Elean - Stella

We have been in to book a trip twice now and no one was available it was all open we stayed a bit but no one
It looked like everything was being packed up in boxes and black bags books clothes etc
I even emailed Stella no answer
I don’t think she is doing excursions any more

Kev

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2023, 02:20:55 PM »
I remember you saying this mate now in fairness .  Looks like going elsewhere for transfers then now ........

Offline angiem

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2023, 03:51:27 PM »

Hi mate

Last year we went into her place near the Tria we was looking for her no one was there all packed up in boxes

Kev

She rarely took bookings there anyway. We always went in the office near the Armourada. If that's closed,  it may be she's 're-merged' with Arillas travel and they're now operating as one business.

Offline Laura

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2023, 06:23:21 PM »
We have booked our transfer with Arillas Cars this year. Last year we used corfu holiday taxi (they were great and on time but this year we are hiring a car from Theo at Arillas Cars so thought we would just do it all with one place).

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2023, 06:36:58 PM »

She rarely took bookings there anyway. We always went in the office near the Armourada. If that's closed,  it may be she's 're-merged' with Arillas travel and they're now operating as one business.
[/quote]

Thats where we used to go in and see her as well Angie. She may well have merged with Arillas Travel as I think her Dad runs that , certainly a relative. Used them once and had a slight disagreement over arrangements coming back

Offline angiem

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2023, 06:50:09 PM »

Thats where we used to go in and see her as well Angie. She may well have merged with Arillas Travel as I think her Dad runs that , certainly a relative. Used them once and had a slight disagreement over arrangements coming back

Yes, that's her Dad. I know they did 'combine forces' on excursions from time to time anyway, so........ 

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2023, 12:34:41 PM »

Hi mate

no one was there all packed up in boxes

Kev

People hide away from me as well Kevin , but usually behind hedges and not in boxes.

I know the Stella Appts are up and running as I spoke to a couple , last Monday, who are staying there.
Cheers
Negg

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2023, 12:59:40 PM »
I think ots called 'sods law' ! Booked transfers and then 2 hours later Stella replies 🤣 . Oh well My Corfu Taxi it is for tit is for this year. It says they are based in Arillas, anyone know where out of interest? Seen them around for years but never parked up at a premises.

Offline Laura

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2023, 06:02:56 PM »
Truth I think they are located outside of the village. They were so helpful last year and very prompt!!

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2023, 10:24:45 PM »
Karl
Wegg uses them all the time for any bookings she is asked to make for local Villas.
( Plus when she travels , of course )
Highly recommended
Cheers
Negg

Booking.com