Author Topic: Jet2  (Read 2547 times)

Offline turkeyfoot

• Forum Fanatic
Jet2
« on: October 23, 2021, 03:44:10 PM »
Hi

Jet2 have released 2023 flights. £106 cheaper than Sept 2022

Geoff
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than  to speak up and remove all doubt.

Offline turkeyfoot

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Jet2
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2021, 05:31:36 PM »
Hi

Jet2 have released 2023 flights. £106 cheaper than Sept 2022

Geoff

Hi
Just booked Sept 2023 and the final bill was £123 cheaper than the same time booked for Sept 2022.

Strange, we got a pop box saying this flight was very popular and the price has changed. The new price was £17 cheaper than the original !!!

Keep safe

Geoff
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than  to speak up and remove all doubt.

Offline turkeyfoot

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2021, 12:28:56 PM »
Hi
The Monday flight I booked for Sept 22 ( in Dec 20)  were no longer showing on their site. Nor were any Monday flights  for the entire year, other than one in October.
Book Monday flights as it is the only day they seem to do  early morning flights from Stanstead

Contacted Jet2 who assured me the flights I had booked were still operational.

The flights briefly re-appeared about 3 months ago, and were then removed again.
Again Jet2 said the flights are still operational

Recently the Monday schedule flights were again available, but shown as for package holidays only!!!!

Looked at the Sept 23 Monday flight I booked in Oct 21 and they were also no longer showing as available, other than one flight in Oct, but again recently  re- appeared showing  again as package holidays only!!

E mailed Jet 2 yesterday regarding both 2022 and 2023, and last night they telephoned to say both my dates  are still scheduled as flight only. Must say I am impressed with their speedy reply

Have only ever flown Jet2 once (this year), so dont know if this stuation is common. Anybody experienced this saga before?

Keep safe

Geoff

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2021, 04:41:19 PM »

Hi Geoff

The same happened to us at stansted this year
We booked a early flight 0600 and all seat’s together we booked one year advance

We got our documents our flight is now 1500 and our seats changed we was in row 2 and Nic was behind us row 3 No
We was in row 2 and Nic in row 4 and we payed for all this

AND they changed us for the alterations

So I got back from Arillas
And filled a complaint form in

Reply was

One of your party must have changed it all

We told them it was only me who booked it all

I sent all the paperwork

Jet2 would not have it

It was like hitting my head against a brick wall with Jet2 they kept passing me from one to another so far still nothing

Kev

Offline lin n jim

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2021, 11:37:47 AM »
We had a problem with jet2 this year.Our flight out to arillas from Birmingham went on time 3days after we got to arillas they changed our flight home shortening our holiday by 36hrs after several phone calls email,tweets,messenger messages they finally they phone me.Anyway we extended our holiday to the whole month.We had also pre booked seat only to get to corfu airport to be given different seats they had split the flight with a zante flight on getting on the plane I said we had had our seats changed and we had food ordered they said no problem only when the food came it went to the seats we had booked so had to push the call button.Anyway emailed them when we got home on the 18th Sept had a apologie email for the delay getting back to us 2 weeks ago then this morning finally got email saying they are going to refund our seat booking money for both flights.We booked next years flights as soon as we got home again with jet2 only 2 weeks later they changed our morning flight out to a late afternoon and our morning flight back to a evening flight

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2021, 11:46:55 AM »
Hiya!
You ok?
Unreal the way they mess people about!  I know Ryanair gets a lot of bad press but are they any worse than the other airlines????
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline lin n jim

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2021, 03:51:24 PM »
Yes Karl thanks we are OK.holiday this year was a bit stressful what with jet2 and Jim picked up gastroenteritis so he didn't leave the hotel room for 3 day other than go to see Dr yanni.hope you are all OK hopefully will see you next year.we go out on the 10th August until 7th Sept or we might even run into you in Wolverhampton

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2021, 05:22:47 PM »

Hi
Hopefully we can meet up lin and Jim we are staying at the outback Tria haha from 28/8 to 20/9
Sorry Karl I do think we miss no putting the world to rights and a few beers 🍺 and the old boy telling us how much strimming he has been doing (Neil) Mr Eggy haha
I be so black next year I might have to change my passport photo

Kev

Offline lin n jim

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2021, 06:10:46 PM »
Hi
Hope to meet you two as well we only saw Neil once  this year.We are staying at the Marvel  again next year

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2021, 12:51:21 AM »
We'll definitely see you Lin n Jim 👍😎
Kev , I'm sure you can put the world to rights with Negg on your own mate 😉
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Booking.com