Author Topic: Ryanair change fee  (Read 1700 times)

Offline turkeyfoot

• Forum Fanatic
Ryanair change fee
« on: March 20, 2021, 10:30:10 AM »
Hi
Rynair have extended its no-change-fee policy to cover all flights booked before June 30th.

You can move the dates of a trip twice up to October 31st, only paying any increases, providing this is done at least 7 days before the original departure date.

Keep safe

Geoff

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than  to speak up and remove all doubt.

Offline Donpipez

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Re: Ryanair change fee
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2021, 10:47:31 AM »
Hi Geoff

We booked with Ryanair early last Year and got a cracking deal (presuming by now we'd all be free to travel again!!??)

After your post regarding changing flights with no fee earlier this Year I thought I would hedge my bets and try changing to later in the Year (We are scheduled to fly 1st July)

I tried every permutation of airport available to me and the best price I could find flying in August would have cost a further £250!!

I've just had another look and now found a flight from East Midlands (with good times) which is now (only) an extra £120 (This includes priority boarding etc which we booked initially)

Must admit I'm now tempted to change as I cannot see much chance of flying 1st July but obviously only if the accommodation is available for then?

Take Care

Neil & Jill

Booking.com