Author Topic: Trust in......  (Read 2016 times)

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Trust in......
« on: July 09, 2020, 06:36:17 PM »
..... the Greeks , my friends.
They put family and health first so will not do anything that would jeopardize that. Of course they want to see you guys from the UK but not if that affects any dangers to family.

Serbia borders have been closed and so they should be. Plus testing is rigorous  on any incoming guests.
Kevin - you will only sit, on a stool , at Tria if you pass - Or you sit on the plane for 14 days!!
Harold - No chair at Brouklis if you show symptoms. - We will take you to North Beach and leave you there.!!!
Geoff - you will just have to use that mustard to ease yer aching joints.
Bottom Line - SERIOUSLY - Listen to Brouklis as he knows what is going on and forget news and rumours.

I cannot see any change to a July 18th return of UK guests. - Maybe I will not hug Kevin but still peck Bev on the cheek.
(But I may spray the poor lady with antiseptic to be on the safe side )
I cannot see any chance of hugging Harold but Sally may be lucky (If I have antiseptic left)
But... will not kiss Dot, as John R is bigger than me. ( A red card could turn into a red eye )

Tis all "hit n miss" but I have 100% confidence with the "Corfiots" and how they play it.

RE-ITERATE - Listen to Dimi - Brouklis for the first hand info.
Be well y'all - live long and prosper. ( Just don't shake hands with me if you come over)

and.....pay cash unless specified before hand. - Cash is what is needed here, right now . There are few who want to "faff" around with credit cards and the like.

Cheers
Negg

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
Re: Trust in......
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2020, 09:41:49 PM »
I will air hug you and air kiss you in August Eggy 🤗😘 And the boyfriend can handle that 😂

Dimitri is and always will be the Boss whom I trust immensely ♥️
Life is good ;)

Booking.com