Author Topic: shout out for Tria Adelphi car hire  (Read 4224 times)

Offline biglil

shout out for Tria Adelphi car hire
« on: July 21, 2019, 01:45:14 PM »
We were so both looking forward to out favourite holiday destination and this time My husband said he would take the challenge and hire a a car for a few days. We had planned where we were going to go etc and decided to hire from tria adelphi. AS we were going in August, we decided to book early and pay a deposit.
Unfortunately, just a few days ago, my doctor advised that I  was not fit to travel and have an operation and to cancel my holiday. We thought we wold be loosing money on various things but the tRio adelphi were immediate in their response and offer of a refund.
I always hear really good things about tria but find them a little too far foe me. In terms of service 5*  and compassion 5*.So for anyone looking for professional,respectable  car hire /Hotel these people get my vote

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
Re: shout out for Tria Adelphi car hire
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2019, 02:05:30 PM »

Hi
That’s what you get a FIVE STAR with Philip Helen and what’s his name oh yes Yannis

Kev

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 08:02:19 PM »
Tria are a class act
Have always found the tria helpful Philip and Helen have never let us down. Now Yanni
has finished Uni and national service.
He has become a major part of the future for them.
He has good vision and business sense and will maintain the tria as a top place in Arillas.
Well done keep up the good work

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2019, 08:49:48 PM »
I can only agree with the posts above 🙂
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline coys

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2019, 06:31:31 PM »
After seeing these posts I thought I would give Tria Adelphi car hire a try for September,
Managed to book a car for under 14 euros a day, much less than I usually pay locally. With the way the euro is at the moment an even better result.
While I was on line I received a message from Tria to check my booking as I was booking two cars and they did not want to charge me twice.
Very impressed, thank you all for the recommendations.

Barry

Booking.com