Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

ianandang

Have fun Phil three weeks today and Ang and me will be sending our first post from Arillas can't bloody wait.

Val n Bill

Enjoy every single one of your Arillas Today, then tell us about them......so we can enjoy them too.

Val x
The love affair continues.

JohnTheRef&Dot

Phil and Jen,
Our heart's are heavy today as we are not with you.
We have had many first night meals, I'm sure that will be resolved next summer and we will again be meeting up at Brouklis.

You are back home and I know you will have the best of time.
looking forward to your reports. Go easy on Neill he is getting old now...lol.. tell him we will see him in September (so looking forward to that) give our love to all our friends In Arillas and tell them we will see them all soon.

Have fun and be happy. xxx :-) :-) :-)

Sandy x

See you soon Phil and Jen....I will be back home tomorrow xx
Sandy x

Paul D

Phil and Jen, nothing to say but enjoy your time home.  Leave some vodka in the Nut for me, please!

Paul
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

Jo Wissett

Well Phil and Jen..don't know how you slipped away before we realised!! Have an excellent time. Will see you on the 21st at Brouklis. For all those that are tthere, or due to go we thought we would try and have a forum Brouklis get-together next Sunday around 9-ish. Would be lovely to see you all there x

gaye

Aw will miss that! ....Arriving 22nd! Have a great time and hopefully catch up with you all at some point!!! xxx
gaygo

justphil

Thanks folks. Arillas has pockets of success this season but is largely far too quiet. some are livening it up (guilty m'lud....) but we need more new blood (vodka maybe?) But at 9pm, the tables at Graziella and Vinceremo were all full. Fabulous meal of Graziella tomato soup (unbelievably delicious) whole sea bream and cheesecake for a cheap 11 euros. Many more German folk here than last year.

Arillas Today saw temperatures in the high 20s, a light breeze, and merciful nights in comfort. The weather is perfect and very human-friendly. To quote Jimmy at Rainbow, "I'm LOVING IT!!!!" Much gossip going on, but now the word is out, Bobby and Katerina Bardis will be the proud parents of a new Bardis this October. He will be so loved by hundreds of us.

Arillas Today continues to beguile and seduce me.

Phil

Val n Bill

Wonderful news for the Bardis family, love to them all.
Phil, enjoyed the tomato soup a couple of times when we were there, beautiful. Must admit their specials menu is very under priced. Then again so is all of Arillas.

Val x
The love affair continues.

heatherberriman

Enjoy you both deserve it and give our love to everyone,will see them in September.x

Eggy

Phil n Jen will wake, this morning, to a 25deg clear & dry good start to their day

They will see this posting & maybe wander down to the Rainbow, around 2 ish, this afternoon where Negg will be waiting with something to help their time here go a little slower. A beer or two will be necessary and all jaws will ache.

Or....... Armourada is planned for a 4pm "hit" should they possibly awake a little late and then fall behind schedule.
"Schedule" ? - WOTSTHATALLABOUT? - Is there such a word in Arillas.

Negg

justphil

I'm getting this in early, because as you can see from the above. the "social whirl" may take us over today.... No complaint intended or even dreamed of. We will enjoy every minute.

It is not yet Mythos o'clock and I have a beach report. A magnificent hour at the far south end, just me, the sea and Gravia. It was a very easy walk, almost no barriers to climb, and I landed on a gorgeous large piece of sand, whose blushes I did not spare. Not a rock in sight.... lol. There is plenty of beach for everyone, even if it is a different shape and as I came off there were many takers arriving to share it.

Enjoy your day. We will certainly enjoy our Arillas Today.

Phil

SBPL2458

Have a great time Phil and Jen. One day we will catch up with you xxx
Lin and Steve.

justphil

Arillas Today saw PhilnJen supping beer with Linda and Niko from Night Owl at sharon's gorgeous pool bar. A treat to be repeated net sunday. 

And then our usual afternoon pretending to be cool and laid back with Neill, our very own Eggy. He can see through us like a sheet of glass. It was a totally enjoyable afternoon. But what gets said in the Bow stays in the Bow. No report will ever be available on here. (Val, meluvver, you have no need to worry......)

Arillas Today is warm, the echange rate is disappointing at 1.13 but is suffering from PhilnJen. Apparently we aren't drinking enough Mythos. YET. Watch this space.......

Phil

kevin.g

ahh a meeting of giants ,,nik/linda..and our eggy with phil/jen ,,wish i could have been in the bow,listening to the convo ,,,enjoy my good freinds you deserve ,and arillas deserves you ,yiammas,,,,,,,,,enough waffling ,drink that mythossssssssssssssssssssss ,,