Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

justphil

Well, another splendiferous afternoon (we don't do mornings....)

We were at the Marvel, and barely before we sat down Kostas came running up to say "hello my Facebook friend." Nic and viv and their partners were not long in arriving. And we met Jean and Jerry for the first time. (Before you complain it wasn't our viv and hubby Pete, but another one. We still have that pleasure to share with the originals one day.)

Right now you don't want clothes on. It is hot, sunny and glorious here. Not a cloud in the sky. It is 4.30pm, but who cares. Arillas Today is looking after ANYBODY who wants and needs it is much as Jen and me. There are quite a few who are taking full advantage. All alone? never and nobody.

Phil

justphil

We saw the white Punto rushing past Marvel earlier. Your head was elsewhere Eggy - was she worth it? If it was your gorgeous "Greek wife" Wendy we totally understand.

My posts are never going to be better. Stop it. Without our Eggy, Arillas.com would fold up and die. Phil and Jen are just addicts, along with hundreds of others. And now we know most of them. What a strange place this is. But be quiet, before long you will need a prescription.... Arillas Today has satisfied mine. My doctor has a brochure......

loveandhugs to whoever cares
Phil

dorothy

loving your posts Phil - keep them coming

love Dorothy
Dorothy

Val n Bill

Thanks Phil, as Dorothy said......keep them coming, you write and we will read.
Glad the weather is good and the company are all happy people.
How could they be anything else...... they are in heaven.

Val x
The love affair continues.

justphil

Arillas Today is sunny, peaceful and warm. My head is complaining about another tall night, but it is amazing how ten minutes on my bench blew all the cares away. Determined to have a quiet one, just chilling here at home in Arillas. It is a bank holiday so I am reliably informed, but since there is no bank, Jen and I will just do the holiday bit. Off to Armourada for some "white bread." Life is goog.....

Phil

sharonF

Phil and Jen, you have made me really jealous this week, the posts are fantastic and the photos on fb are ace.  I would love to go there in October now. 

Sharon xxx

Angie Redshoes

Ah yes Phill... it was a funny old night... not sure I can remember this now I am sober but here goes... Tum Thutch!!!

Angie
Yammas Angie x

2007 I will be living on Corfu.... YAY!

ger

oh soooooooo jealous, wish we were there, i know it would help martins recovery (what am i saying, he's doing brilliantly its me whot needs it!!!)
ger x

justphil

Our Arillas heaven just doesn't get any better. Well, actually it does. It is 4.30pm, the sun is shining, and it is warm. Octomber is nearly over, but being here just now is better than ever.

We just spent the afternoon with friends in Armourada and the Nut. So much for my plans to wallow in the sea all week, all alone in Arillas. Maybe we'd better stay until everything and everywhere is truly closed. We are fully booked from now until we get the taxi. But I'm not complaining at all. Arillas is everything I ever said about it, and I guess that's quite a lot. But this bit is mine and Jen's. Arillas Today is OURS.

Phil

Ang

So glad to hear that its not that quiet and you are all having a great time - keep on enjoying Phil and Jen - so wishing I was there
Ang

justphil

Anj meluvver, as you already know, Arillas can be as quiet as you wish. Well maybe not in July/August. But the assumption that you are forgotten and all alone is wrong. I have shared many jokes with the boss about it, but many people are here enjoying it as I type. Many of them queueing for tables downstairs.... Oh all right, I exaggerate. Eating at Brouklis is easier than usual - you don't need sharp elbows to get a seat!

This is our fifth "last-week" and we have already had the holiday to die for. Our hosts are looking a bit ragged after the onslaught of a very hot summer, but we smile back and they melt into our arms. It is an illusion they stay open for Jen and me. We are just a couple who have found them and sing their praises at every opportunity. There are many more, and quite a few are here right now. We have probably said kalimera to them all. Struggling with names, but hey, as our Erja says "life is goog." And today Arillas has made it even better for their adopted son and daughter.

Get yer cards out - EasyJet are still taking bookings......

Phil and Jen

Jo Wissett

Phil, the picture you so expertly paint of Arillas in this windind-down time sounds divine. I know for sure that we would love to be there as well, savouring the beauty and calm atmosphere. One day in the future when we are mainly 2 instead of 5 I'm sure that will happen! God that sounds awful! I am honestly not wishing my time with the kids away but I am also excited for our next chapter! Enjoy the Halloween weekend and watch out for ghosties xx

georgia

Phil and Jen,
Just loving your reports, lovely to hear of the amazing time you are enjoying in the place so many of us know and love...keep them coming!xx

Erja

Carry on the goog life Phil & Jen! :D

Rest of us are living vicariously through your reports *deep sigh*

Have fun and enjoy ;)
Life is good ;)

Sandy x

Are you still asleep Phil? What did you and Jen get up to last night? We are all waiting.......
Sandy x