Nudee Beech Bum

Started by viv, April 25, 2004, 12:09:22 PM

vivian

That just goe's to show you Phil what just 1 visit to Arillas can do to you.
As for the love of a good friend and family you cant beat it, put that together with just being able to relax in your own skin and not haveing to feel that your doing some thing a bit naughty as we are sometimes made to feel over here it makes you understand why there are so many Arillas Addicts and regular visiters around.
It's not even a week since we have been back in England and it seems like ages.
The beach to the left is now almost as long as the one to the right as I was told last week, so get yourselves down there as well people and enjoy. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

justlynn

Think it was us that told you that, Viv - Colin and I found a stretch of beach to the left all to ourselves when we were there in May.
Ssshh, don't tell anyone else though...  ;)

vivian

OK Lynn, I won't say a word. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Jo Wissett

When you say 'left' do you mean 'seabreeze' left? Also, I'm all for this 'at one with nature' etc and I will admit to enjoying sunbathing 'au natural' myself but-PLEASE GOD-if anyone happens to recognise me whilst i am 'as nature intended' do NOT choose this as the time to say hello!! I usually try to disguise myself with shades and thick book!! The coconut or otherwise is a MUCH better option!!:-)

riggers

You don't have to worry about me, i don't go down them parts of the woods. lol

riggers.........

blondegirl

The trouble is when people meet you in the evening they say the old chestnut " I didnt recognise you with your clothes on". 
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

patrickjohn

Hi Folk
Just got back from Arillas - a nice tan developed over the two weeks we were there - much of it because of the time spent on the North beach.  Was there yesterday (Friday) morning at 09:30am and only one other person, a lady, was present (although she was covered in greeny grey mud so merged into the cliffs rather).
Remember on my first visit to the North beach (2006) someone said that the last time they were in Arillas the nudee beach was at the South end (beyond the Sea Breeze) and it seemed to have swapped over.
Perhaps if you go to the ends of any Greek beach you'll find a chance to shed your cossie.
Best wishes
PJ

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

Sandy x

The first year I went o Arillas (1993) I didn't venture up to the "north" end of the beach as I had my kids with me - but the beach down by the Sea Breeze was massive.....really wide that year and there was a volleyball pitch there too...
Sandy x

riggers

I take it that is where everyone hung out.........  :)

riggers..

kevin.g

you would be alright riggs take a flannel for a towel...lol

Sandy x

....but you don't need a towel in that weather......
Sandy x

riggers

Lindypops

Lindypops.

patrickjohn

Hi
Photograph taken in May 2008 on the North Beach building a sandcastle.  (Swim trunks worn just for the photograph).

All the best
PJ

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

blondegirl

I was so pleased about that PJ... I was a bit wary about looking at your posting, I did it verrrry carefully!  LOL
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.