Author Topic: Nudee Beech Bum  (Read 106947 times)

Offline Monique

Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2005, 04:43:32 PM »
Hi Vivian, thanx for reply. Of course I´ve looked at the site you mean, but the reports about Corfu beaches are a few years old, so I wanted to know someone´s last year experience. We are going 21st of July for 2 weeks. I´am looking forward for hot Corfu sun, especially today, because it´s soo cold outside.
Bye Monique

Offline tracey&peter

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2005, 05:15:42 PM »
Hi monique,

We always use the nudie part of the beach it is so lovely down there just sand and shallow water and away from passers by.  It is a bit of a walk, but along flat beach, all you do is when you are standing looking at the sea there is beach to the left and right of you take the right hand side and walk along till you start to see the cliffs rising, keep going and you will notice it changes from dressed to undressed!!, the futher you go though the better as some of the textile people have started to go a bit further.

You will love it - Arillas is lovely - a peacefull bit of paradise.

Tracey x

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2005, 11:33:43 AM »
Sally and i always use the nude beach,but looking at the pictures of the day it looks like we will not get to it early May as the tide is very high up the beach.This sometimes happens early season.
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Offline SteveL

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2005, 12:58:44 PM »
Hello All

We like the nudist end of the beach and had a very enjoyable time there last September.
We're really hoping that this part of the beach will be accessible when we go mid June this year.

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2005, 03:21:37 PM »
Hello Steve and Val,
you should have no problems in June.Sally and I were there the last week of September/first week October as well as the first week last may
Harold,

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2005, 09:56:29 AM »
good to hear from Dimitris(so other post's) that the beach is getting wider by the day.
Harold,

Offline Tom

Myrtiotissa
« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2005, 05:02:32 PM »
Anyone know if it is possible to make it down to Myrtiotissa from Arillas and back by public transport? Sure to spend most of the time on Arillas but wondering where else might be worth a visit without hiring a car.

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2005, 06:01:22 PM »
HelloTom,
you cannot get to Myrtiotissa from Arillas by public transport.You will need to get a Taxi (arrange to be picked up in the evening) or hire a car.Sally and i went 2 years ago we had a hire car and found the beach by accident,we knew nothing about it.we had just seen a sign saying to the beach so followed it parked under some olive trees and walked along the path(very steep slope).A very nice beach,but no facilities apart from a soft drinks bar on the nudist side of the beach.There is a taverna at the top of the slope.
Harold,

Offline malky

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2005, 07:20:42 PM »
Hi Harold,

How far would you say the beach at Myrtiotissa is from Arillas?
 and is it really worth paying a visit to? :shock:  :lol:
DID i SAY RELAXING......

Offline phil

Myrtiotissa
« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2005, 02:41:07 PM »
Myrtiotissa is a wonderful if not very crowded beach, it IS a long trip, and you'll need a car, it is also hard to find, - close to a big campsite and an old church, but there are a few signs here and there. there is a long walk down and it's steep but it was described by Durrell as "the best beach in Europe." it is sandy with rocks around the edge and packed in high season with German families, loads of kids and teens and very busy. There is a nice tavenera half way down the path, and there is a shack on the beach selling drinks and snacks. I would recommend and early or late trip there, you really are close to the next person and it's not the place for shy people! nothing unpleasant or sexual, just a feeling of invading personal spaces. I was there in june and it was busy then. I have been in August and September, it is worth a visit but be prepared for a long trip from Arrilas crowds of naked people.

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2005, 03:48:36 PM »
phil has answered all the points.You need to head for Egomotes i think it's called cross over the bridge and then look out for the little wooden signs saying to the beach
Harold,

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2005, 04:31:47 PM »
Hi, Tom if you make the trip, could you please let us know what you think as it is on our agenda for October 80 days to go :D Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline phil

Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2005, 05:14:11 PM »
October will be great there, the high cliffs will block the sun at certain times of the day during october though, but it will be great. Last septmeber there was stunning! the sand is lovely and the sea there is really nice for swimming. from memory take the road south from Paleo, then after ?? 20 miles there's a roundabout which you go right at (3rd exit) then along past the campsite then a sharp left by a bus stop? up and to the right I think then some signs. Worth the trip though!

Offline Tom

Myrtiotissa
« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2005, 03:23:08 PM »
Thank you Harold, Viv and everyone for your help. If we make it down there I will tell you all about it. No problem if it is busy as we are more used to Skiathos. I may also check out the campsite although the thought of camping amid lots of mosquitoes always scares me.

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2005, 03:42:28 PM »
Hello Tom, the beach is a lot smaller than Banana Beach at Koukanris is Skiathos .
Harold,

Booking.com