Deepest Sympathy

Started by Mick and Jill, February 10, 2009, 06:51:26 PM

Geoff

There cannot be anyone that has visited Arillas that has not had at least one meal at Kosta's restaurant. His friendly manner always made you feel as if you had been his best customer and friend for years, even if it was your first ever visit. Without a doubt Kostas was the epitome of all that is Arillas. He will be sadly missed by all.
Please, Dimtris, pass on all our condolences to his family.
Home is where the heart is - CORFU :-)

MaryH

So sorry about Kostas - We had one meal at his restaurant - so tragic, my deepest sympathies to all that loved him

Mary
xx

riggers

Very sad news, please pass on our condolences too.......

Mango

I am following your remarks, I had not heard about Kostas, a feel a very sad loss for Arillas he will be greatly missed by all.
Thinking of his family at this such sad sad time.
Amanda

angiem

Such sad news.

Please can anyone tell me what happened? - all I know is from this thread.

We have known Kosta for many many years and can't believe it.

Our deepest sympathy go to his familly and friends.

Mango

I too only got the information from this thread.
Amanda

kerkyra

Deepest sympathy to all Kosta's family & friends.

Andy.

JohnJ

Like many others we have spent many happy nights in Kosta's taverna enjoying great food and even better company.  We cannot believe the sad news.  It only seems like yesterday that we waved him goodbye last Octber.  Please pass on a condolences to all family and friends in Arillas.  We feel so sad!!
John and Ann
JOHN JOHNSON

sue

sorry to hear this sad news.
he was a lovely man
rip kostas
sue and ianxx

sharonF

Please accept our deepest sympathy,

Sharon and Billy x

justlynn

Shocked to read such tragic news about Kosta.  Please pass on our deepest sympathy and condolences to his family and close friends.

Lynn and Colin

Jo Wissett

harold

Very,very sad indeed,i Know he will be missed not just by his close family but everyone who has met this big hearted man,Sallys and my sympathy goes to all his family and friends
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

vivian

Hi Joe, I had been looking for those. Thanks Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Eggy

Wendy and I are totally shocked by this and didnt know until I logged into the Forum late morning.

Kostas was a great credit to his family and a part of Arillas which can never be replaced. A good friend and always a friendly face.

" Lovely Jubbly " will be a phrase that will never sound the same again for us.

I will miss those lunchtime summer ouzos and the occasional winter tipple as well.
Still find it hard to believe.
Neill and Wendy