When is everybody going.

Started by sharonF, February 15, 2008, 05:00:19 PM

intentioncraft

Just done San Stef,going to Algarve in July,Lake Como in August,but will always squeeze In Arrilas around September,..slight problem is that now the populace has seen sense and voted correctly it might affect this event if my holiday pound bites the dust!

TerryW

Its a hard life when people will be worrying about jobs, pensions, interest rates etc, yet some people are just worried about a fourth holiday. I think your post is rather sad intentioncraft, especially with the comment that the populace has seen sense and voted correctly. How about the populace in Greece and Arillas?. You have just confirmed my suspicion that it is the selfish populace who voted to leave

jackson

intentioncraft

Apologies for the personal hardship and sacrifice I've chosen in order to enjoy the finer qualities of life,and if I may correct my previous post ..I meant to say the disenfranchised populace.

suzy61

I'll be in Arillas on July 18 and I'm hoping that all the referendum talk has died down especially if it's going to cause people to argue!
So come on my Arillas friends let's all enjoy our holidays without getting over heated apart from the glorious weather!

Suzy X

soniaP

Here here Suzy. Only 2 more sleeps for me!😎

suzy61

Have a great time Sonia and just relax and enjoy the overheated sun!!!

Suzy x

jend

Well said Suzy 61. I was always under the impression that this forum was about Arillas and was meant to be informative. I did not think  it was a platform for people  to denigrate other people's opinions either personal or political. There was enough nastiness on this forum last year and I hope that people who use the forum in future will use it it for the purpose for which it was originally created to  and inform people  about the beauty of Arillas.

intentioncraft

In closure of my previous post,my intention was to demonstrate the sentiment  that although I have other holiday venues( one family sponsored) which were considered and conceived pre referendum,I am passionate about Arrilas and as it has become the custom fully intend to visit in September regardless of my personal finance,hope this is now clear.

Val n Bill

Think the visit count of this post may be increasing more slowly from now on as less people will be able to afford holidays.

Since we married over fortysix years ago we have saved for our retirement, we have been very lucky in the last four years since Bill retired taking multiple foreign holidays but as our savings and investments will not be worth as much now cuts will have to be made.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Eggy

Intentioncraft

Hope yer personal finances are good , when you are here , as there just might be that day when I bump into you without money in my pocket.
"Spare us an Ouzo Guv??! - "3 Cats , a Wegg , and a Punto to support"
Negg

billyd

Just back home from our 12th Arillas visit. Booked for next year at the Mirage.
Another great holiday, lots of sun, great food and how do the locals still remember you with all the people they see.

nicki

Only 2 more sleeps til I fly out with my twins. I've had a 4 year absence so I can't wait! :)

JohnTheRef&Dot

No Sleeps
SEVEN AND A HALF HOURS
Just packing then off to the airport at 2.30
Arillas by 12.30 and perhaps a kip before dinner

Its been seven weeks and two days since we left Arillas in May and we NEED TO GET BACK

Val n Bill

Going home to Arillas for our third visit this year at the end of August, staying as usual at the Mathraki, rubbish flight times with Thomsons but a good price so we couldn't resist it.

Val x
The love affair continues.