Merry Xmas and Happy New Year, From all the people of Arillas. We hope you and your families are all well!! thank you for being such good friends with Arillas.
See you Soon!!
The feast day of the Assumption of Mary, also known as Assumption Day, is the principal feast day of the Virgin Mother Mary, according to Christian tradition. It is celebrated annually on August 15 . So there is great Long-weekend for another great "Bank Holiday".
This Weekend is the most poppular of the Season for Arillas as our beach is very well known to the locals of Corfu island.
A windy day in Arillas beach can be a great oportunity for our little boys and girls as well as the older "sportsmen" of Arillas. The North-west wind ( MAISTRO) can be very strong and can create larger waves that are just enough for body boards, skimboard, and small young surfers.
More Articles ...
- Arillas Trail Opening 2016
- Just a walk on the pier
- April visitors on the pier
- Arillas again today
- Your flowers on the beach have apeared. .. ...
- The Arillas High Street 2016
- The pier
- Arillas beach 30th March 2016 goats
- Arillas beach 30th March 2016
- Paramotor Over San Stefanos Beach
- Gravia viewed from Afionas
- Sunday walk on the Arillas Trail 9th June 2013
- Corfu aerial pictures