Author Topic: Arillas virgins  (Read 4437 times)

Offline jude

Arillas virgins
« on: March 10, 2006, 11:03:57 PM »
Looking for quiet, unspoilt holiday with good beaches and restaurants. Travel agent recommended Thetis Palace, Arillas. Never been to Arillas, or even Corfu for that matter so looking for some independent advice. P.S will have two 13y old girls in tow.

Will this be a good choice for all  :D , or  :(

Offline charley976

arillas virgins
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2006, 11:01:48 AM »
hello jude. sounds like your in the same position as myself, i cant say wether arillas is great. as this year will be our first visit there. what i can say is all the reviews off this site certainly say so. so dont worry sure we'll both enjoy it. i must say the members are really helpfull.what time of the year are you going

Offline lynne

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
Arillas virgins
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2006, 01:02:34 PM »
Hi, when we started going to arillas my 2 eldest children were probably 11 and 13 and my youngest 3yrs. they never complained of being bored its such a lovely place and the locals are great too. my elder children now have partners of their own and they still like to go back there so there has to be something about the place. when are you going as my youngest is 12 years old now. :P
lynne

Offline jude

Arillas virgins
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2006, 06:55:26 PM »
Thanks for your replies they have been very helpful. We have'nt booked yet, but probably last week of may or last week of july.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Thetis
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2006, 12:04:07 PM »
Jude
If the "Thetis Palace" in Arillas is the same as the Hotel Thetis then it's run by Arillas Travel. It's in a good location. Last year we arranged, privately, with the owners for friends of ours to have their Honeymoon at the Thetis. They had no complaints at all. It's always been very quiet there probably because , up until last year, it was not with an English Tour Operator. ( Very few Guests - 6 round the pool was busy!! )
You can find more info on the Thetis at www.arillas-travel.com and go into the English version.
Cheers
Negg

Offline harold

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
Arillas virgins
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2006, 12:28:45 PM »
Thanks for that bit of info Eggy,I have made a note of the Thetis and it is with Travelsmith.co.uk so will be looking at that in the future.
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Offline Marie

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
Arillas virgins
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2006, 11:01:40 AM »
:D Hi Jude dont worry about it being suitable for the 2 13yr olds i first went with my mum and her partner when i was 15yrs old i loved it so much that its where we still go for our holiday every year and im 20 in 3weeks time!!! a good place for you to stay on your first visit i would very much so reccommend anna studios to you this was the first place we stayed and went back there every year!  :wink:  :D
i hope you get sorted and what ever decision you make will be the rite 1 for you!

marie xx

Offline thekingofguff

Arillas virgins
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2006, 12:19:01 AM »
It'll be the first time in Arillas for my girlfriend and I this June, but the replies, in fact the site and forums in their entirity, were extremely helpful in helping us to choose this as our destination... thank you all!
I knew a man called Michael Knight
His car was black and his teeth were white

Isn't poetry fantastic!

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
Arillas virgins
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2006, 11:12:32 AM »
Its our first time in Arillas in June this year and I love this website, talking about your holiday to people that already stayed there has made it extra special.  It has been really informative and everyone has been so helpful and friendly I think I will feel right at home when we get there. We cant wait!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Booking.com