Welcome to Arillas > Accommodation reviews

Help

<< < (2/4) > >>

tracey&peter:
Hi Dave

Not sure if you would be interested - but we have been to Arillas five times now and stayed at the Kaloudis Village three of those times - you can book these through thompson or skytours and we have ever only had a one hour transfer with them - we spoke with the transfer rep and they claim to have changed the transfer route and only go direct to Arillas and I believe ocassionally they may stop at san stephanos - but we have not experienced this.

Hope this helps - also we have always managed to get a very reasonable rate through thomson for this accomodation.

Happy holidays   :)  :)

Tracey

Dave Griffiths:
Hi Tracey & Peter, thanks for the info, can you tell me where the Kaloudis Village is in relation to the Tria Adelphia Studios, will have a look at Thompson’s & Skytours,thanks again.

Take care.
Dave.

blondegirl:
Hi, we are going to Arillas for the first time in June this year and we were a bit concerned over the long coach transfer as we were supposed to  arrive about 5.30 a.m. and didnt want a long transfer that time. Now we have had our flight changed to around 11.30 a.m arival. but will take a taxi if the coach has a lot of stops (we were advised to check with the rep first).  Anyway, I was given this www.arillas.com/taxi/ when I asked the same question about taxi transfers on this forum.  You can book a taxi online which seems like a good idea and they are very helpful when you email them.

Dave Griffiths:
Thanks for that, our transfer last year was nearly as long as the flight, but it seemed that it was only Manos that was having problems.

Take care.
Dave.

tracey&peter:
Hi Dave

Kaloudis village apartments/studios are on the seafront, if you stand looking out to sea from the jetty on your right past portofino keep going until just before the track that takes you on the walk over the cliff walk up the driveway and they are there - I think the chalkboard says Splish Splash pool and bar.

Hope this helps

Tracey  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version