Author Topic: Bardis Sun  (Read 4763 times)

Offline ChrisC

Bardis Sun
« on: January 26, 2006, 10:47:09 AM »
Hi

Just wondered if anyone had booked to go to the Bardis Sun for 2006? I know it had been moved from the Thomson brochure but you could still book it through a Greek operator.

Just wanted to know how easy it was to do - no problems i'm sure but just wanted to check. We''ve booked to go to Rhodes this year as we always said we'd go back to the place we first went to 3 years ago - but the Bardis was always on our list of places to go back to.

:)
ChrisC

Offline Mr & Mrs Cafes

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
bardis sun
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2006, 11:06:25 PM »
Hi ChrisC
Go to corfuescape.com the new site for the Bardis.

Offline bigbadjon

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
    • For those of you who know about Daniel
Bardis Sun
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 04:55:53 PM »
:( Just back after a week in Bardis Sun Studios 12th June 2006 :(

As always with Arillas, i had a wonderful week, eat, drink, sleep, sunbathe ........ whatever. :D

I have to say Poppy, Spiros, Bobby and George were the perfect hosts, the welcome was, as always, so friendly, you're made to feel at home the moment you get there, nice clean rooms, extremely well looked after pool,  :P nice bar and always service with a smile.....a really friendly atmosphere. they will go out of their way to help you if you have any problems...(thanks for the soup Poppy ....perfect!!..put it on the menu for next time) :lol:

Nancy from Corfu Escape was an angel too, from my booking right through to my... :cry: , sad departure, nothing was too much trouble for any of them.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D rating from me

Thank you all...and the other guests....for making my stay so enjoyable, see you all in September..I hope.

Offline azzymo

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
Bardis Sun
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2006, 07:37:12 PM »
Ok, this is a review for last September for the Bardis Sun Studios.  The fact that I'm going back this Sept is surely a good start to a review though!

We were left near the resort by the bus and our cases were loaded onto Bobby's red pick up.  Seemed a nice guy and turned out to be just that.  After being shown to our rooms we were invited to the bar.  Live football was shown every night, great for any footy fans although my only gripe is that there was no Irish League coverage!!!   :wink:

We had the room furthest from the bar and on the 1st floor which I thought was ideal as the ground floor rooms near the bar seemed to have a bit too much action for the liking of some of the occupants.  I'm only being honest.  Thankfully we had no real issues to contend with except the couple next door shouting and arguing EVERY night at 1am, but that is more down the downfalls of alcohol rather than the place I guess.   The room was cleaned every day with fresh towels and bed clothing every few days.  The rooms are decidely small but adequate for 2 people.  The balcony provides a great view over the bay and is where we ate when we stayed in (the balcony that is, not the bay!).  The kitchen provides a grill/oven which is not best mates with the fire alarm so make sure and keep the window open if toasting crossiants or the like.

We went with Thomsons, which isn't an issue now so I won't mention them any more.  With use of the Bardis Hotel pool nearby it gives a little more space than what is offered at the Studio pool with guests seeming to disapprove of the pools usage somewhat.  On a plus, always plenty of free sunbeds with adequate privacy as opposed to the hotels at the sea front.  

Location wise, Bardis is ideal.  Only a hop skip and a jump and you're on to the beach.   So all in all, a recommended kipping spot at a very reasonable price, just pack either earplugs or a gun incase of noisy neighbours!   8)   kidding of course...

Booking.com