Author Topic: Mirage Apartments  (Read 18750 times)

Offline mac1

Mirage Apartments
« on: June 03, 2014, 09:28:38 PM »
Hi
I am new to this forum and have found the info on here very useful, we are due to arrive on 21st July for 2 weeks and are staying at the Mirage, has anyone stayed here? any info would be greatly appreciated.
We are a family of 5 adults and 3 children, I was hoping Arillas would be a family friendly resort so its a little disconcerting to read that some regular visitors seem a little anti-children, I hope I haven't chosen wrong!!

Offline Jersey Bean

• Arillas Addict
Re: Mirage Apartments
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 09:41:58 PM »
Mirage is brilliant for children. I haven't seen any posts that are anti children except for people asking which apartments are adult only and I can only think that there is one place in Arillas that is. saying that I don't think they are anti children but just they want somewhere quiet.  You will be welcomed everywhere.

Offline mac1

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 10:15:27 PM »
Thanks for your reply, yes I totally understand that boisterous kids are sometimes best avoided when you want a quiet holiday! Its good to know that the Mirage is good we are all really looking forward to our first visit to Arillas.

Offline Jersey Bean

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2014, 10:30:43 PM »
You will have a fabulous time and you have a perfect location.

Offline darren-jane

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2014, 10:41:06 PM »
We have had friends and family stay with Nikos and Angeliki at the mirage and they have all had a great time.

Billy and Spiros their sons are great with the kids.

the pool is fantastic and nikos makes a mean cocktail.

the food in the restaurant is fantastic value and we normally eat in there 2 or 3 times a week for the 5 weeks we stay in the summer holidays.

Jane would love to stay in one of the beach view apartments but we have been staying at the bardis sun studios for the last 12 years and would feel un-loyal to stay any where else.

enjoy.............. we have and after our hols in august will be moving there for good in october. you will find you are in paradise and will fall under the Arillas spell.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2014, 12:30:11 AM »
Mac1

You go where you go to enjoy what is best for all your family.

Mirage is geared to family entertainment. That's why it was nicknamed "Flintstones Park" when it opened a few years ago. Your kids will enjoy. Get them to bounce a few beach balls off pensioners heads as it makes for extra enjoyment.

Those wise pensioners, who want a quiet time without the buzz of excited young'uns, will find somewhere which offers them the relaxing time they are after. (Plenty to suit all in Arillas)

Cheers
Negg

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2014, 12:30:31 AM »
Ideal for the kids there. Didn't use it much this year but we have spent a lot of time there the previous two years
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2014, 12:37:05 AM »
bounce a few beach balls off pensioners heads as it makes for extra enjoyment.
Negg

Is this why John the Ref gave you a red card , Truth??

Negg

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2014, 12:45:48 AM »
You were right to detect family values on this forum. Arillas and all of the area is built by families, and people who post here are fond of Arillas. It follows that we are family oriented.

Mirage is perfect for kids of all ages, from 1 to 91. There is much more as well - long country walks, "sophisticated" bars, a beach to die for with shallow water, safe for youngsters. And the best food in the world.

My family is grown up (unlike their father...) and for many reasons I am not a grandad, but I prefer to eat in a place where kids are welcome. Our first time at Mon Amour this April was one of my favourites - surrounded by families with their kids, including many I knew. Eggy even behaved himself! (I did bribe him with my spare bifteki....)

You may have read about Mathraki - they are restricted by their tour operator whose "risk assessment" says only suitable for adults. There are places for everyone in Arillas, and a few for those who don't want youngsters. But the vast majority is all about families.

Phil

Offline mac1

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2014, 08:57:43 AM »
I am grateful for all your comments and reassured that the kids will have a great time, the comment about bouncing ball and pensioners caused a giggle in our family but rest assured our kids are well behaved....usually :)

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2014, 02:31:37 PM »
bounce a few beach balls off pensioners heads as it makes for extra enjoyment.
Negg

Is this why John the Ref gave you a red card , Truth??

Negg

Possibly  !!!   LOL  :-)
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline Jo Wissett

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2014, 03:42:29 PM »
Mac 1, My three kids have been enjoying Arillas since they were babies and I have never felt anywhere else where I would let them have a little bit of freedom as I do in Arillas.  I am as strong believer in that if there is a pool and other kids, they dont need anything else.

Offline kvarnell

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2014, 06:04:26 PM »
Arillas is so fantastic for kids of all ages, I am hoping mine will come with us next year an they are 26, 28 and 30.  They know all our stores and how much we love it.  You and your family will embrace it.

Booking.com