No webcam

Started by Ray and Sally, May 14, 2014, 07:40:18 PM

Eggy

Mr Truth

The Webcam is a truly marvellous item to have. Not only does it keep all updated with "Arillas Goings On"
but also , guys in the Uk can see who is holding hand with who, on the pier!

('ang on a minute, my wife said she was in Bognor Regis, visiting her mother!)

Negg

Truth

And not visiting me on the bench !!!!   :-)
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

sharonF

LOL Truth, we asked Eggy once if he would stand at the end of the pier in a storm so we could watch him get washed into the sea, the d up didnt want to play though :)

Sharon x

Jo Wissett

I remember having a 'webcam wave' with my mum and dad one year who were holidaying there. It was great fun and amazing to think that we could do that at the touch of a button!

kevin.g

We must also remember to give a big thanks to dimitris for taking his personal time to sort these technical problems ;and the horizon for allowing it to be there, its a great thing to have and brightens many people s days up ,, yiammas

Truth

Right then , after a few shall we say "strange and stupid postings" by me over the last couple of days (some would say years ! lol) I thouight I would redeem myself and post something contructive! 
The webcam highlighted earlier on in this thread is now pretty much dated and the better option would be the Axis 214PTZ 50HZ , so I am told by the "people that know" .
If anyone is feeling rich or a collective could conjure up the money I could arrange to get one delivered to Arillas for around £1300 (including vat) , calling in a few favours and discount for the company that I work for.
Cheers

Val n Bill

Beautiful sunset tonight, everything looks so calm.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Sandy x

Truth, I'm sure lots of people would be willing to contribute to a webcam.....but you need to run it past the Boss before we all get too carried away!
Sandy x

kevin.g

Truth sandy is right as it took me a long time a lot of donations and a lot of politics just to get the bench replaced on the pier ,, but I put it to dimitris first and with his help and a bit of avrio it is now back ,, yiammas

Truth

The Boss can feel free to contact me at any time should the camera be required.
The offers there if needs be  :-)

Val n Bill

That's the only way it can be done, we have to go through Dimitris first. Also the money has to be in place before you can order.

It's a lot of money to collect Karl. I know from experience it doesn't arrive quickly.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Jez

Oh dear! My usual daily fix of live view on the camera seems to be missing just now.

Is it down for maintenance or something, or is it my machine?

Jez

Eggy

Jez

Donna worry bout it.... Your boy hit 180 tonight with his first 3 darts!!

Negg

Jez

Neill,

What was that about misspent youth that my Dad used to say?...

Jez

Booking.com