Author Topic: Makris  (Read 10204 times)

Offline carol

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
Makris
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2006, 05:26:07 PM »
Hi Lynda,Thanks for your reply.We,re all really looking forward to our holiday this year.I must admit i want to know everything NOW.It will be our 3rd time to Arillas.The first year we stayed at Nikos Apartments and had a fantastic holiday,thats why we went back the 2nd year but then we stayed at the Arillas Bay Apartments.(the Sea Breeze)right on the beach.We,re not too sure how were going to cope with the walk from the beach to the Makris.We know its not too far away.We just hope the street lights are turned on.Thanks again.CX
Im going to become to nanna for the first time in February cx

Offline carol2

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
Makris
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2006, 06:55:56 PM »
Hi Carol1!,
 We have stayed at Makris a couple of times, we have also stayed at Tria Adelphia & Leonidas apartments, so as you can see, we like it at that end of town. You only really notice how far it is to the village if you are walking in the full heat of the day, in the evening it is a lovely walk. I would recommend you take a torch though, you will probably only need it for the last hundred yards or so, but its better than falling in the ditch, which i have seen happen :oops: . It could of had more to do with Ouzo though, Anyway, enjoy, Carol2
Get the beers in!

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
Makris
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2006, 12:34:34 AM »
Hi we are staying at the Galini in June, our first time to Arillas!  Is the walk back there the same, will we need a torch too?
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
Makris
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2006, 02:56:08 AM »
Hi Blondie,

You'll be fine.  We stayed there last September and managed to stagger back without a torch. :D

Eileenxx

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
Makris
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2006, 05:54:15 PM »
Thanks for that.  cant wait!!  :D
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Booking.com