Blues on Tour - Arillas Corfu 2012

Started by BlueHeather, October 11, 2012, 06:28:48 PM

BlueHeather

here you go folks - I try to embed the video of our recent holiday pics but couldn't do it so here is the link.... hope you enjoy!!
Heather x

Women are like angels....   And when someone breaks our wings,
we simply continue to fly......usually on a broomstick.
We're flexible like that   ;-)

ger

That was brilliant, cheered up a cold and wet afternoon in bristol!!
Ger x

justphil

And in a dreary, wet Somerset. Thanks for posting Heather

Phil

JohnTheRef&Dot

From the Rainbow Pool to the Grapes on the vine
Your holiday video was so devine

Thanks for posting

What was the name of the music, loved it

BlueHeather

Mikis Theodorakis-O kaimos ....glad you like it xx

indigo648

Just the right thing to watch on a dreary evening thankyou Jenny

Erja

Life is good ;)

stevemary

Great video. Thanks for cheering us up Heather.

TONYNEW

Great Heather looking forward to next year now

BlueHeather

Mepos!!!!!!   well not next year I doubt Tony - we have been wed 40 years and off to mexico to celebrate (is that really the right word!!!!!) so possibly Arillas the year after for a week or two - but that being said have talked ur friend Brian into trying it for next Sept - he is a lone traveller so hoping Arillas works her magic as he is usually a Kefalos freak!!!!

daisyday

Sorry to be off topic, but where/when are you off to Mexico BlueHeather, we too are off to Mexico April 2013 (Riviera Maya) for our 30th wedding anniversary but we are also planning a cheeky week/10 days in Sept to Arillas, have booked outward journey and accommodation at Bardis Sun Studios.... but still awaiting the booking of our return flight.

We visited same resort in Mexico a couple of years ago.  VERY different to Arillas as of course all inclusive.  We loved it but in a very different way, felt very indulgent, hence why we're going away for our anniversary.... but Arillas feels homey!  I know you'll all know exactly what I mean!!

BlueHeather

April for us too - Barcelo Maya Caribe or Barcelo Maya Tropical or something like that...... our anniversary is 28th April ..... be strange is we out at same time!!!!!

daisyday

Hi Heather, no we're off on 7th April for 2 weeks staying at Gran Bahia Principe. Stayed there a couple of years ago - huge resort.

Better not get off topic!

Back to Arillas - not sure whether anyone knows the answer to this.  When we first visited Arillas in June 2010 some people were building a house up by Gravia, right at the end, and you could see the house everywhere we were walking in Arillas.  Well we walked up again this visit and noticed that it appears to still be in a state of building.  Who owns this house?  What a shame not to be inhabited, it looks like a wonderful spot.

BlueHeather

saw this too, in fact one of my photos taken from there....what a view, I shoud think money dried up?

Val n Bill

Lovely video Heather, many thanks.

Val x
The love affair continues.