Next Years Flights ....anyone know when???

Started by kaz, July 22, 2012, 10:32:57 PM

Ang

I will second that Kev!! Thorpe keep me posted as I have a hectic work schedule till end of month..... I may need 4 seats ! madam has found a new boyfriend lol
Angx

vivian

HMM Ang, sounds a bit like she didnt want to leave him and go to rillas but she's glad she did!!? love Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

thorpe

On the easyjet facebook page ,someone(not from easyjet) has just posted that the flights will be released in September ,he has a friend who works in a travel agents.This may sound about right as Easyjet are going to announce at the end of August if allocated seating is going to be rolled out across the network.Also EJ are in the process of installing a new website,(seating plans perhaps?)according to one poster who has contacted Liverpool airport, and that is the reply he got as to why they were late releasing next years schedules!I have checked Manchester airports flight schedules for next year and Ej have loaded times and days up to 16th August for Manchester -Athens route,not Corfu yet.I am away from 1st-13th September this year ,with limited internet access,so may have to rely on someone else to post when schedules are released ,if in September . 

Erja

Thank you for the info once again Thorpe and hopefully someone can get the info here once it is published. :)
Life is good ;)

kevin.g

Ang

Hummm does this mean less chance of bagging a bargin?? well I will still be looking for minimum 3 seats for next june.

Viv - Im not holding my breath!! she's had a very rough ride re her ex since we came back from Arillas(she lived with him 3yrs) but she's over the worse now we hope....kids eh

Angx

Janis

Just priced up Thomas Cook - no way!    Forget Jet2 as well - come on, Easyjet!!

Manchester International to Corfu, Greece
Depart: MAN Mon 13 May 2013 - 07:00
Arrive: CFU Mon 13 May 2013 - 12:30
1.  Adult
£156.99
2.  Adult
£156.99

Corfu, Greece to Manchester International
Depart: CFU Mon 27 May 2013 - 13:45
Arrive: MAN Mon 27 May 2013 - 15:20
1.  Adult
£160.99
2.  Adult
£160.99

Total Price £635.96

Janis x

thorpe

flights now on sale but only till mid june,booked 1 way as prices will nly go up will get 2 £9 admin fees off me though !!!

thorpe

In the sunday press today it was stated that all easyjets summer 2013 would be released next month !!!

TerryW

I've been doing similar costings Janice and the fares for next year seem to be a lot more money than this year. Could be bad news for hotels who rely on independent bookings. I could book Easyjet going out but I can't book a flight back yet

Janis

Ah, Terry - we're now booked ... Easyjet from Manchester on the day they were released £260.23 for both of us including 2 suitcases for 13th May for two weeks ... can't be bad!

Just hope that Marinos and Daniela can come up with a good rate for us for next May.

I suppose we could ask them next week when we are there ..!!!

Janis x

PS can you tell I'm starting to get excited?

Erja

Nice one Janis! That is what I call a result :) And yes, I can tell :D

Life is good ;)