Who's for a bargain?

Started by Eileen, September 09, 2011, 11:46:07 PM

Eileen

Fancy a bout of early Christmas shopping in Corfu town? :-)

Ryanair:

Depart Stansted Mon 21st November @ 07.00

Depart Corfu Mon 28th November @ 12.35

Hand luggage only.  £29.98 per person + no admin fees if paying by pre-paid credit card (ie, Fairfx)

Thursday 17th-24th same price as above...I couldn't be bothered checking all November dates but there should be more bargains there.
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

Sandy x

Never mind Christmas shopping....it's a start to some winter flights. I didn't know that Ryanair was going to be flying  to Corfu still after October.
Sandy x

TerryW

I feel the same as Sandy, it could be the start of more winter flights. If I was retired I would be very interested, but alas I am still working with no holiday left :-(.

Wouldn't it be nice if all Arilliacs could fly out for a pre Christmas party in Armourada and Eggy was Santa :-)

Thanks for posting Eileen

justphil

like Terry we are constricted this year, or we'd be out like a shot. Assuming we could find somewhere to stay in Arillas of course. I never believed I would be needing to ask if Armourada could put us up for an autumn/winter week. (OK, put up with us before you say it....) Anyone know the answer? There was talk of Akti opening all winter but things changed.

Afraid the shopping bit turns Jen and me right off, but the rest we will be following with total interest.

How do you do it Eileen meluvver - what would we do without you?

Phil

Eggy

If Eggy appeared.
with a beard
He would be feared.

He's ugly enough now he's shaved his head.
( A Yule Brynner look alike! )

Still..... get on over and have some fun, linked with Xmas Shopping bargains.

You get here and I'll do the party. - Promise.

Negg

pdkirk

I'm sure if asked spiros at monamour would open kokkinos for a bit of extra cash, as monamour is open all winter and he would get the extra trade at his taverna.

justphil

Thanks for the tip, pdkirk. Will be borne in mind.

Phil

Erja

Phil dearest, just email Armourada at: contact@armourada.com and they will sort you out.

I have often thought of going for Easter and Leonidas said that they can accommondate if there are visitors :)
Life is good ;)

justphil

Thanks Erja meluvver. Won't be this November sadly :( but 2012 is another matter......

The start of someting new I smell. If RyanAir can, they ALL can. Maybe Nikos' campaign for winter flights is coming true after all. Jen and me sincereley hope so. We will be customers.

Phil

Eileen

Just been checking through the Ryanair flights for next year and noticed they start on Thursday 1st March which is three weeks earlier than Easyjet.  Again, some great prices there - even with the add-ons.
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB