Author Topic: Advice needed about Rainbow  (Read 4478 times)

Offline Linsey

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
Advice needed about Rainbow
« on: January 13, 2011, 02:40:23 PM »
Hello everyone,

Myself and my husband have visited Arillas a few times now and would like to return this September with our baby daughter and her gran and papa. We have decided that the Rainbow would suit our needs brilliantly but need advice on the two room options. We can book two apartments in the Nafaski part or two studios in the Dionyssos sections (can't specify i or ii ). There is a price difference of a few hundred pounds to the overall total so was looking for some advice as to which would suit us best - does the Nafaski block have bigger rooms? Also does anyone know if they can provide a cot or if one of these sets of buildings would be a little quieter than the others. Any advice would be gratefully received.

Can't wait until September!!!

thanks in anticipation,

Linsey, Drew and Faye xx

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Advice needed about Rainbow
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 05:50:25 PM »
Linsey

Hi. Just seen this and I would suggest that you contact Rainbow direct for their help and advice. They are a couple of good ole boys are Dimitris and Spiros and put the needs of customers as a number one priority.

I will see them next Tuesday so if you need an e-mail then PM me.

But, I'm sure you will have many other replies to your question.

Cheers
Negg

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 09:23:39 PM »
I have stayed in both Nafsika and the Dionyssos studios. The apartments have two bedrooms and quite a large living area, but only one bathroom. The studios have  a bedroom of about the same size, bathroom and a small kitchenette.  Both have balconies.

If you request, they can provide you with a cot. It will be a bit crowded in the studio but it can be done.

Hope this helps.

It is a fantsatic place to stay - the family are all great and you will love it there.
Sandy x

Offline TONYNEW

• Arillas 2016
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
  • Dionysos
    • Tonys webshots
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2011, 09:29:23 PM »
I hope i dont need a cot Sandy :-O
Tony

Booking.com