Author Topic: Arillas 2011  (Read 12614 times)

Offline Mick and Jill

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
Re: Arillas 2011
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2010, 10:28:34 AM »
Hi Nic and John

My job is also under threat so have booked and paid for June just incase, will look at September once I know what is happening with the redunfancies.

We stayed at Barbati a few years ago, this was due to holidaying with friends (also Arilliacs) who fancied a change.  The resort itself is very quiet although there is the big main road that runs through itwhich is very busy.   The scenery was to die for although a pebbly beach was a bit off putting.  And yes you probably guessed it we visited Arillas almost every day, breakfast at Portofino ha ha and booked into the Marina for 1 night as I needed my does of Arillas.

Looking forward to you report as we used to pass through there every time we came back to Arillas.

Jill x
Jill XXX

Offline NicandJohn

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2010, 05:26:07 PM »
Hi Jill, it's a horrible feeling to have your job under threat isn't it? I think I'm taking it personally because I wrote the buiness case/job description etc 10 years ago, and I'm the only person to have done the work- so if it's not needed I wonder why I've been wasting my time for the last 10 years!

Offline tracey&peter

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2010, 06:57:48 PM »
June 3rd - 10th - our last holiday together for a year because Mr Smith is setting sail on an adventure of a lifetime - taking part in round the world yacht race so we will be in our beloved Arillas drinking and sending Mr S off in style - Poppy and Bobby will be looking after as they do every year (twice a year) so anyone who knows us if you are there then pop into Bardis sun apartments bar late and night and have a drink with us

Tracey xx

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

Offline Cheryl2307

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2010, 07:48:32 PM »
Angie&Vaughan, I didn't think you were showing off - I'm just jealous!  We'll have to have a party for your birthday!

Tracey, what an adventure for Mr Smith!  Will you be going solo to Arillas when he's away?
Cheryl O

Offline tracey&peter

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2010, 10:37:40 PM »
Yes will def be going solo to Arillas its the only place I would feel happy on my own x

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

Booking.com