Easyjet 2011 - NOW ON SALE!

Started by Eileen, September 30, 2010, 10:57:00 AM

dave mull

yippeeeeeeeeeeee all booked for my 3 weeks in aug 2011

Eileen

Quote from: dave mull on October 07, 2010, 06:15:47 PM

Phew well done Dave....you were quick!!! :-)
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

Erja

Quote from: dave mull on October 07, 2010, 06:15:47 PM

Way to go Dave! :D
Life is good ;)

TONYNEW

Easy Jet are now doing winter flights from LBA to Geneva just priced it and dont know how it would pay
http://www.easyjet.com/EN/Booking.mvc/Step2

justphil

Yippppeeee twice!! Phil and Jen booked from 11th to 29th  July 2011. The flights went up £30 each in 24 hours. Should have pounced yesterday.....

Phil

Jo Wissett

Excellent news Phil!! What a bumper Arillas holiday you are going to have x

Ang

Thanks Eileen for that prompt xxxx
All done,well the transfer.
Happy days Phil and Jen and 3 weeks whoopee, sadly we will miss each other again, however I will always remember thinking I saw you and Jen, Thalassa, but cant remember when or what year either 2006 2007, its was before you got on the forum though.
Angxx

gaye

BOOKED!!! August 8th for three weeks! Happy days! Thanks Eileen ....wouldn't have started looking until November! You should be on E.J. commission!
gaygo

Jo Wissett

Well folks, it is with a very heavy heart to tell you that I think that Arillas may just prove too expensive for us next year, after 12 blissfull years.  Already the flight prices with easyjet are around £300 more than last year and we are just not in a position at the moment to pay for them so they are only likely to go up. Obviously this is not taking into account the huge lottery win that I have in mind! ...

kevin.g

jo
hope something works out for ya ,,but keep eye on e/j,there prices change all the time......xx

TONYNEW

Have you tried Jet 2 Jo they fly out to Corfu on a Monday at 4pm from Leeds Bradford  return flight 10.15 pm from Corfu to LBA  might be worth a try
http://www.jet2.com/

Mick and Jill

Jo I'm sure something will crop up to enable you to go.  In the past we have booked a last minute package holiday to Kavos and just used the flights.

Jill x
Jill XXX

Sandy x

Jo....you HAVE to be there....I hope something turns up for you xx
Sandy x

Cheryl2307

Poor Jo!  I hope you get something sorted.  To be honest, that's why I booked so early so I've got longer to pay for it and save my spends!  Fingers crossed for you xx
Cheryl O

Jo Wissett

Thanks everyone.  Believe me, the prospect of an Arillas-free year is terrifying, but at the moment, we seem to be robbing Peter to pay Paul (and the rest of his extended family!!).  As a family of 5, the flights alone are coming out at over £900. Because everything in this country is so unstable its just daunting to think, stuff it, get another 0% credit card and we will worry about it later.  the problem is that those later's are all now waiting for us!! Isn't life hard.  Not much to ask, 2 weeks in the sun after all the slogging we do at work.  I drive past pubs on a Fri afternoon, see all the dossers who are probably earning 6 times our combined salaries and SEETHE! Sorry for ranting...Like I said I am still putting those numbers on every Wed, Fri and Sat! I can feel the win in my bones!!!