GazCaz 2010 Pics

Started by GaryS, September 03, 2010, 02:39:33 AM

GaryS

Hi all,
Its been a while since we have posted. Been very busy and just not had the time. Well we have dipped our collective toe into flickr and uploaded some of our less typical Arillas pics from our holiday in July. If you like them, we can add some more when we get the chance. Hopefully there are a few of interest.

Gary & Carolyn

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53547505@N06/

Erja

What excellent pictures GazGaz! :)
Life is good ;)

TONYNEW

Great pics Gaz Caz i see Kinga is looking here cheerful self in her toga we had a right laugh with her in the malibu
Tony

Sandy x

Lovely pictures....I love that view on the other side of Gravia.
Sandy x

Geoff

There's some really unusual shots there Gaz + Caz - absolutely fabulous. And I love your captions, although with all those references to LT cartoons I'm surprised you didn't finish with "A da A da A dats all folks" ;-) Or maybe it isn't ? - I do hope so because I'm sure we would all like to see some more!

PS - Yes - I CAN see the monkey! Where is it?
Home is where the heart is - CORFU :-)

sharonF

Gorgeous pics GazCaz, never seen the mist over Gravia.  I saw the monkey as well, loved the captions, :D

Sharon x

GaryS

The monkey rock is just before you reach Paleokastritsa. We are glad everyone likes the pictures. Caz took almost 300 on the day we had the boat alone. I will pick out some more to resize and try uploading them later next week.

Janis

Fantastic photos, GazCaz - thank you for the link

Janis x

sharonF

Please do, like Geoff says, some unusual shots and different sunset ones, look forward to more!  Love the mad red eyed cat, LOL.

Sharon x

Sara

Fantastic photos & I love your captions too. Please add more when you have time.
Villa Theia is available rent. For more details see:-
www.villatheia-corfu.com
www.holidaylettings.co.uk/76640
www.facebook.com/pages/Villa-Theia/191205544226658

AJC51

Brilliant pics GazCaz. Brings back memories. We were at the Atki at the same time.Kingas birthday & Naughty Gabbie getting wet he he. The colour of the sunset sky looks very familar.

raff

Great pictures. We were there when the mist came in. Missing it and already planning next years holiday.  Can't wait

Eileen

Lovely photos GazCaz, thank for sharing them :-) 
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

justphil

Lovely blend of memories and humour. Spent an age browsing. Thanks Gaz and Caz.

Phil

Simon Wyett

Quote from: GazCaz on September 03, 2010, 02:39:33 AM
Hi all,
Its been a while since we have posted. Been very busy and just not had the time. Well we have dipped our collective toe into flickr and uploaded some of our less typical Arillas pics from our holiday in July. If you like them, we can add some more when we get the chance. Hopefully there are a few of interest.

Gary & Carolyn

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53547505@N06/

Beautiful pictures.Well done show us some more!