Author Topic: Nikos Restaurant  (Read 11184 times)

Offline Ivan

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
Re: Nikos Restaurant
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2010, 04:01:41 PM »
Nic, open and waiting.

Offline Dai

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2010, 04:26:26 PM »
Nikos sounds good-must try this summer. Just wondering if anyone knows if Helen's is opened again this year? Last year was their first year and it was quiet. Helen's is the one past the Bardis ( as if you were going to Vavilas and its on the right- near Giannis (Gratziella)apts). My husband and I ate there last year and food was delicious! - Mind you, aren't they all? lol. Ta

If Helen's at the bottom of the road/track up to the night owl then yes it is open this year. Also there's a new garden bar up on the headland, just past Nikos new place. More like a garden with a counter for drinks and ice creams. Didn't go in but it was open a couple of weeks ago, I think it was called Eleni's or something similar. Now if you walk to San Stefanos up the track and along the headland it will take for ever if you stop to have a drink at all the places on the headland. LOL!

Offline Ivan

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2010, 07:56:52 PM »
Back on topic, we've just been up to Niko's Place, or to give it it's title "Akrotiri" which Niko says means cape or headland. The place is absolutely beautiful and the views are to die for. This is one place you must visit!
                                                        Ivan

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2010, 08:15:43 PM »
Thanks Ivan. We always knew that however hard it was for Jen to get there, we would go this summer. Just used Yahoo, and learned about the Cypriot connection. But like Jen, it reminded me of Santorini. Wonderful name for a new Arillas venture. Can't wait....

Phil

Booking.com