Good old Palmair

Started by Sandy x, May 04, 2010, 07:45:49 PM

Janis

Sandy - get packed, stand by and go!!!!   
Sandy (and Dad) and Martin - have a wonderul super duper time and hope to see you both there.

Janis x

martin-w

Hi Janis!
B****r the strikes, civil unrest,ash etc. If it's flying I'll be there. Rang Dorita today, she has a large Mythos waiting! Case almost packed, bit of ironing to do, then whoopee!
Love,
Martin.

P.S. See you there!

ger

thats the idea martin! have a brilliant time
ger x

Sara

Not long now Martin. Have a fantastic time.....and you Mary.
Martin, do you remember this photo being taken? I was looking back in 'Arillas Today' & came across this photo, posted 3rd May 2008.
You will soon be sat in that seat again.

Sara..x
Villa Theia is available rent. For more details see:-
www.villatheia-corfu.com
www.holidaylettings.co.uk/76640
www.facebook.com/pages/Villa-Theia/191205544226658

martin-w

Yes Sara, that would have been on my second 'solo' visit. My fifth tomorrow, time flies! I will remind Dimitris to 'upgrade' my forum status. Looking forward to my first Mythos!
Yammas,
Martin.

TONYNEW

Have a Mythos for me martin and have a cracking time there :-)
Tony

justphil

And best wishes from Phil and Jen, Martin. Only the first??? But I guess then you'll be looking forward to the next one.....

Give our best wishes to all the forum members you meet, and to all our wonderful Greek hosts. Sadly we haven't met Dorita yet, but will try and put that right in July. So wish we were going to be there this May.... ah well, 2011?

Phil

riggers

Have a great time Martin....Have a Mythos for me :) well i do have just over 4 weeks to wait..

yammas.

Ang

Ahh Martin I remember your first few posts about you first solo visit and now you are at Number 5 well done Hun from a fellow welsh bird, enjoy!! and Im sure Dimitris will oblige an upgrade, to Club Class I think would be the ticket.
Ang