Author Topic: October 2010 Easyjet Flights now on sale from Manchester  (Read 8040 times)

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
Re: October 2010 Easyjet Flights now on sale from Manchester
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2010, 07:53:20 PM »
See you there then Janis!

John - I've had similar issues with EJ before....their so called "sale" is a complete nonsense!
Sandy x

Offline JohnJ

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2010, 03:38:57 PM »
Hi Janis,
              Sorry not to have responded to your query about booking flights before accommodation but I have not had time to log on in the last couple of days.  Glad to see you have now booked.  If we are traveling any time in May,  early June, late September or October I always book flights first as there is always plenty of accommodation and as we have all said before Easyjet flights can go up in a matter of minutes... I think they must have a computer analysis that not only analyses bookings but enquiries as well because I have gone on in the past made an enquiry for prices , then gone back to book it literally 5 or 10 minutes late to find they have gone up.  I suspect they are getting very clever at identifying supply and potential demand!!!!
JohnJ
JOHN JOHNSON

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2010, 05:14:27 PM »
Thank you John - I got a great deal on the flights - had to pay a couple of pounds extra to use Visa debit card but still a great deal.
Never used EJ before so this will be a new experience!

Janis x

Offline JohnJ

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2010, 03:26:05 PM »
Hi Janis,
           We have used Easyjet for the last few years and apart from one 5 hour delay we have had no problems, in fact apart from that one incident they have always left on time landed on or ahead of time and the planes and staff have been fine.  Hope I haven't  jinxed us all now!!!!
JohnJ
JOHN JOHNSON

Booking.com