Beach view 16 October 2009

Started by dimitris, October 16, 2009, 11:38:15 AM

dimitris

Beach view 16 October 2009

http://www.arillas.com/forum/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=214

Arillas beach looking good after last nights heavy rain,
The temperature is currently 20 C the wind is North West up to 5 Bft.

Almost two weeks  before the season is finished.
as far as I have been informed, our last holiday makers this years will be leaving on the last Easy-jet flight  on the 2nd of November.
Dimitris Kourkoulos
Brouklis Str 7
Arillas 49081
Corfu Greece
+30 26630 51418
www.arillas.com
Brouklis Taverna
The 10 things you don't know about Arillas

TerryW

There is really a wow factor about that photograph, Dimitris. I love the colours of the sea and the sky, and even the colour of the boat blends in well.

It has made me wish I could see Arillas out of season, so thats has been put on my list of things to do after I retire. Got any winter jobs over there for pensioners?

Thanks for posting.

Sandy x

Great picture of the day Dimitri....the beach is looking good and someone looks as though he's having fun.
Sandy x

justphil

Oh wow. The light of that autumn sun on the sea. Did you realise that was my accommodation in October? A lilo on the beach.... And yes I was having fun Sandy luvver. In my dreams.....

Back down to earth then. Lovely picture Dimitris. Hope you have some more for us......

Phil

justlynn

Love the photo, Dimitri.  Thanks for posting.

lynn xx

Sandy x

Sorry phil...meant today's picture of the day
Sandy x

justphil

No sorry needed medear as you know. I made rather a mess of the joke.... It so looked like it could have been me... for a second I thought it was! I would love to have been him....

Phil

Erja

Who ever it is, this picture is just so very easy on the eye. Thank you Dimitris :)
Life is good ;)

Booking.com