Jet2 to fly to Corfu from East Midlands

Started by Alan and Jan, August 28, 2009, 12:39:03 PM

Alan and Jan

Just read on BBC News website that Jet2 will be flying out of East Midlands from next spring. Checked on the Jet2 website and they have a banner on their home page showing the new destinations and Corfu is included. Flights can be booked from 12noon today.
Alan and Jan

Eight letters, three words one meaning- Take That

Eileen

Great news isn't it Rothers.  Jet2 have also extended their schedule from Newcastle-Corfu.  The prices for next year are so much more affordable than Flythomascook and Thomsonfly.

It's getting better all the time....

Eileen.xx
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

Alan and Jan

It is Eileen. EMA is only 30 minutes down the M1 for us. Would like them to get into Doncaster as well but I think Thomson would try to stop them if they did.
Alan and Jan

Eight letters, three words one meaning- Take That

dorothy

You are all a wonderful bunch - have just booked flights from East Midlands for three weeks from end of June £320 for 2!!  Three weeks are usually hard to get and very expensive.  Thanks for the information.
Dorothy

Eileen

Well done Rothers and well done Dorothy!  What a great price...now get your ticker going...by my reckoning you have about 304 sleeps!

Eileenx
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

jennyandchris

Chris and I have also just booked for 2 weeks in June. Have opted for the lot in extras, ie 22kg each hold baggage (on top of cabin hand luggage) reserved seats both ways (at a cost of £27.96) and online check in fee. Excellent flight times, nearly as good as those by Thomas Cook we used this year, and £ 90 in total cheaper! Funny, I have not ben able to access this Thomas Cook flight for next year.  Am glad now that I couldn't.

Paul & Denise

got real excited at this only to find that upto now bookings are only been taken to 27/9/10, which would only get us out to corfu - still not such a bad idea!!

paul

justlynn

Well, we don't fly from East Midlands, but a one way ticket would suit me just fine......

lynn xx

Steph ~

Great news, EMA is only 15 mins away from us. I wish it had come a week or so earlier though when I was pricing up flights for July 2010 as timings/price are perfect!!! Oh well, our Monarch flights from B'ham were only about £40 more - could have been far worse. Just have to try Jet2 in 2011! :-)

Chris & Mark's mum

We booked Jet2 from Leeds Bradford for 27th July for 2 weeks!

Booked at peak time and it is still loads cheaper than the Thompsons flight we got last year in June from LBA!

(Victor very nearly smiled!!!)

I don't believe it!

We are the people that my parent's warned me about........

raff

The prices look really good.  We are very tempted

TerryW

Thanks for posting the information Rothers. I think I will be booked by the end of the week.

TerryW

Had a look at Jet2 tonight but have been put off by some of the reviews. Has anyone flown with them to Corfu?

kriopigi girl

Kevin booked our holiday through Thomas Cook and when our tickets have arrived I noticed the flight is with Jet 2. Whats all that about !!!
Terry I will let you know what the flights are like on our return
Pauline x

TerryW

Thanks Pauline

Have a great holiday and I hope the flight reports are also good.

Terry