Author Topic: Nikos apartments.  (Read 4585 times)

Offline kriopigi girl

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
Nikos apartments.
« on: August 24, 2009, 10:39:44 PM »
Well this is where we are staying. Has anyone stayed here. These were the only ones available through Thomas Cook. We really would have liked to go independantly but the flight prices from Newcastle were crazy.I have checked today and see TC are using the Thetis now.
Pauline x

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
Re: Nikos apartments.
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 11:24:57 PM »
Hi Pauline,

I haven't stayed at Nikos but I just had to remind you off the Heracles Cafe bar which opened in October last year. Turn left when leaving Nikos and it's on the opposite side of the road.  It's not too far should you be looking for a quiet drink.

Eileenxxx

Offline kriopigi girl

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 12:43:00 PM »
Thank you Eileen.
 It had slipped my mind about the Hercules but we will make a point of finding it for a nice quiet drinkie or two.
Pauline x

Offline graham

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2009, 01:53:38 PM »
We've stayed at Nikos 3 times in the last few years, the rooms are well equipped, basic but always spotless, like much of Greek self catering. Vasilis and Margerite are always lovely and helpful, the food at the pool bar is a basic choice but always fresh and of very good quality and the pool area is always spotless. It's about a ten minute walk to the resort from Nikos but it's a beautiful stroll and worth the effort for the extra peace and quiet.
A woman has the last word in any argument, anything a man says after that is the start of a new argument!

Booking.com