Author Topic: Easyjet now on sale from London Gatwick to Corfu 2010  (Read 9022 times)

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Re: Easyjet now on sale from London Gatwick to Corfu 2010
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2009, 02:57:15 AM »
Sandy luvver, we sincerely hope you never have to book the Corfu-> Gatwick flight. You belong there even more than we do. And that is saying something....

love PhilandJen

Offline JohnJ

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2009, 03:39:00 PM »
I received a misleading email alert from Easyjet saying that their Liverpool spring schedule 2010 was being launched the other day.  Got onto the web site to see if they had started a route to Corfu, but no luck.  As the email only referred to Liverpool I didn't think to check Bristol, Gatwick or Manchester, but later in the day thought I would and lo and behold all three had been launched!!! Got a good deal for Ann and myself at £115 each including all add ons.  Come on May 3rd 2010 is what I say.   Having said that we still have  27 September 2009 for the best part of 3 weeks in Arillas to look forward to.  Lucky Eh!!!
JOHN JOHNSON

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2009, 08:47:03 PM »
Hopefully I'll meet up with you and Ann again next May then John. I am planning to come on the 5th with my father flying Palmair from Bournemouth.
Sandy x

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2009, 09:25:34 PM »
Melittle Arillas tart Sandy. Don't take offence though, I am one too. I so wish I could work out what 2010 would bring. Mystic Meg where are you when I need you? Just keep my bench opposite Thalassa.

Make no mistake, PhilandJen will see Arillas in 2010. Let's hope it's a one way ticket. Please pray to your Gods

Phil

Offline JohnJ

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2009, 11:34:11 AM »
Hi Sandy,   We will look forward to seeing you in May.  Tell me who are Palmair, never heard of them and do they fly from anywhere else than bouremouth?
JOHN JOHNSON

Booking.com