Author Topic: WHOOP, WHOOP, WHOOP  (Read 9673 times)

Offline andym

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
Re: WHOOP, WHOOP, WHOOP
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2009, 11:48:43 PM »
Hello Amanda

I will keep an eye out for you and will be sure to say hello.
  Have you stayed at the Kaloudis before. It looks really nice and Phil and riggers told me some months back that it is a great place to stay.

I wonder how busy the resort is. A pal of mine has just come back from a Greek island and he said it was very quite.

As long as its hot and sunny.

Look forward to saying hello.

Andy

Offline Mango

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2009, 01:57:56 PM »
Hi Andym

I have been staying at the Kaloudis Village for years, first time in 1987.  Fantastic place.  The resort was quite quiet last year, I'm thinking with the euro being so low this year, it may be even quieter, but you will still be made welcome and you are sure to have fun, I cant wait, see you there on the Friday.  Have you got kids going with you?

Amanda

Offline andym

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2009, 10:56:09 PM »
Hello Amanda

Thanks for the reply and its nice to know that you rate the Kaloudis so highly. You know what its like when you go to a resort for the first time, you always worry what it will be like, but i must say that you have put my mind at rest.

I have emailed the owners and asked them if our group can have rooms next to each other and i got a nice reply saying that they would try their best.

There are no kids,  just us 2 couples. 

I am the same as you i cant wait to go, just hope that there is a beach for me to plonk down on.

Thanks again Amanda and hopefully we will all say hello on the Friday.

Take care
          Andy

Offline garythebike

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2009, 01:04:26 PM »
Hello Amanda
Myself, Ciara and Sonny (five) should be arriving at the mirage about lunchtime on monday 22nd, might see you around the village.
                                            Gary

Offline Mango

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2009, 12:58:48 PM »
Hi Gary
If you see us please say hello.

Amanda

Offline garythebike

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2009, 02:48:15 PM »
Will do Amanda. Looking forward to our apres-pool cocktails and all those wonderful restaurants. 6 days to go and getting quite excited now. Trying to explain the concept of "next week" to my 5-year old, whose reply is always "what, tomorrow?".

Booking.com