Author Topic: Villa Linakis  (Read 8570 times)

Offline PaulnMaria

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
Villa Linakis
« on: May 24, 2009, 11:06:51 PM »
Just returned from a week at Villa Linakis. What a wonderful place to stay. Fabulous house in beautiful surroundings. Very relaxing & secluded position, surrounded by olive groves but close enough to the main resort of Arillas to manage without car hire. Enjoyed walking in the local area but Mountain bikes available for the more adventurous!!!
Eileen has thought of everything you could want and more for adults and children of all ages - swimming pool, extensive library, toys, TV, X-Box, BBQ plus well equipped kitchen which even includes a dish washer so you can forget about the washing up!!
If the small walk up hill does become a struggle when loaded with your supplies, shopping trips can be arranged via the villa's hosts.
Certainly looking at booking again for 2010.

Offline Paul D

• Forum Fanatic
  • Welsh Arilliac
Re: Villa Linakis
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 12:06:19 AM »
Hi, PaulnMaria.  Glad you had a good time and a pleasant stay at the villa. Sounds like it`s a home from home.  Who knows, perhaps we may use it one day?

Eilleen, you must be so proud to own such a place.

Yammas  Paul D
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

riggers

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2009, 12:36:45 AM »
PaulnMaria glad you had a good one. Not stayed at Villa Linakis, but i have passed and it is set in a very nice secluded spot, and looks absolutely fabulous.

Oh i am ready for my hol.

riggers...

Offline PaulnMaria

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2009, 10:00:50 PM »
Paul D - It would certainly make a fabulous home

Riggers - Yes, secluded but not isolated. Hope you don't have to wait too long for your holiday. The resort was quiet while we were there but it was the start of the season. Have a good one!

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2009, 11:03:25 PM »
Arillas quiet, Arillas loud, Jen and me do both.

The peace of the beach and taking Lara and Cookie swimming at midnight. Wallowing in the sun and feeling good at the North End. Supping a Mythos at Kaloudis with sun having beaten me, while Jen swims aimlessly up and down Splish Splash pool.... 

Blazing it out all night in the Coconut, Robbie Williams thingy and erja about to take him home... In the Malibu picking up the pieces of the youngsters (mostly over 50...) No dear, we've never met him....... Hanna making us breakfast at 5am.

I seriously hope I've got it right. But in the end I don't care, Jen and me have got it right.

Phil

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2009, 03:05:05 PM »
eileen ....
well done you ,seem to have thought of everyones needs ,wish you a busy 2009............yammas

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2009, 04:52:13 PM »
Thank you all for your kind comments...fair to say we were fair chuffed to read them!

Paul'n'Maria & mum.  It was a pleasure to have you stay, hopefully we'll see you again.

Kevin you're right - we've tried our best to cover most needs, alas it's the draught Mythos and barrel of wine that's proving difficult to sort out...

If any of you guys want to have a looksee ( or a 'neb aboot' as we say in Scotland!) just ask Neill and I'm sure he'll do the honours.  I'm not over until July otherwise I'd have you up for a drink or few.

Eileenxx

Offline carolina

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2009, 11:15:48 PM »
We have just come back from our best holiday ever staying in Villa Linakis - without doubt the best place we have ever stayed.  Although the weather at home at the moment is good I am so missing Arillas and cant wait till 2nd August 2010 when we return.  Eileen has done a wonderful job with the villa she really has thought of everything and it was an absolute joy to stay there cannot recommend it highly enough.  I can also understand why people love Arillas so much the place has a great feeling about it - as one person said on the forum you feel part of a community not a visitor and I think that sums it up beautifully.  My 10 year old son has just found me on the forum and asked if I was addicted to Arillas - think he may have summed it up !!!

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2009, 12:42:30 AM »
Careful carolina - you could end up like me.... totally and utterly addicted heaven forbid!
Phil

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2009, 08:16:43 AM »
I have had an ogle about the Villa Linakis too from the road and well done Eileen! I will have to ask N for a quick peak if no one is there :)

Phil,
Blazing it out all night in the Coconut, Robbie Williams thingy and erja about to take him home...

:D in my condition? There was no blood in my alcohol at that point ;)

In my dreams maybe :D
Life is good ;)

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2009, 05:13:11 PM »
That must be lovely to hear Eileen, after all the work you put in.  I do think though, it is your responsibility to provide you lovely villa for a yearly forum get together!!
:-) Can you imagine the chaos!!

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2009, 08:52:08 PM »
Jo that would be just FAB...and wouldn't the kids just love it!!!!  It would have to be a BYOB 'do' tho'!!! 

Thanks so much for all your comments guys'n'gals.  Looking forward to having you back again Carolina.  I enjoyed your review of the boat hire and definitely want to do it this year. 

Eileenxx

Booking.com