Author Topic: Villas  (Read 5654 times)

Offline sham

• Arillas regular visitor
Villas
« on: May 17, 2009, 05:09:55 PM »
Can anyone tell me of any villas, sleeping up to 13, available for rent for july 2010?
 We would prefer it if they were in the Arillas/ San stefanos area, but would consider any north to north west position.
                         Thanks

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Villas
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 12:45:29 PM »
Sham

Been thinking about this for a while and , maybe a long shot, but..........

Have you thought about renting a group of appartment all adjacent to each other with open frontage so everyone can still get together.

For example, when we stayed at the Eleni/Stella Appts the ground floor was taken up by a large group of Germans and they had many enjoyable get togethers with the ole barbie etc. Being very quiet there the pool was as close to a private pool they could get.  And the shared balcony area was behind the appts so very secluded.
Most mornings they were on excursions which gave the privacy of the pool back to us. Generally though 6 around the pool was considered busy.
Eleni/Stella takes private bookings, appts are basic but should have all you need and is run by Olga's Travel.

Other options could be the Tria Adelphia, and Marinaki which I think is 4 appts.
There's probably a few to choose from which would give you all the open space you the shared balcony space you need.
It may also pay to send an e-mail to Angela ( Angelas Appt ) I think her block is a 2 storey, each with double bedroom & large lounge which could take a couple of beds.
Lovely grounds for a get together but no pool.
All long shots but hope it helps

Cheers
Negg

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 02:00:01 PM »
Hi Sham
We stayed at Eleni Stella all of last September, and can fully agree with Eggy that it may suit your large group well. If you negotiate with Olga to occupy most or all of the ground floor, it would have all the feel of a many-roomed villa, with a large shared paved area outside the rooms, the pool, a quiet garden, and even better, near to Arillas centre. We had a wonderful stay there. It is at the "quieter" end of the village, but the bakery and supermarket are just across the road and a short walk to the Rainbow, then on past Brouklis to the sea. Or the other way round past the Artemis and Vavilas fish taverna sees you outside Sea Breeze, Grazella etc at the South end.

Yes they are typical basic Greek holiday apartments, but perfectly OK. I would recommend it.

Phil

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 04:25:41 PM »
Er Eggy......Marinaki for July??I think NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How very dare you offer our secret....shh) hideaway!

Offline sham

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2009, 10:24:05 PM »
Many thanks Eggy for your reply, i will look at them. Although the Marinaki sounds particularly good!!
  Maybe catch up with you in arillas for a drink one year.
 And thanks to all who have replied, it`s time to get back to Arillas,

Sham

Booking.com