Author Topic: Gatwick Departures (Bristol Rip-off)  (Read 11173 times)

Offline evanjonesaber

Re: Gatwick Departures (Bristol Rip-off)
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2009, 11:30:02 AM »
I love airports! Such a holiday feel to them! But then again I love travelling, whatever form so....

For me the holiday starts as soon as I wake up on the day of departure! Excited breakfast, last minute suitcase checking, train to airport (gatwick for us this year - we're from Cardiff but too expensive from there...) and then checking in and hanging around the airport til departure time - checking the shops, grabbing a drink and some food etc....

it's brilliant!

Offline isobel

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2009, 11:55:55 AM »
hi if i was fying to arillas i wouldnt care where from ive been checking prices for october so far im cheaper with a package work that out

Offline Dai

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2009, 11:04:31 AM »
Just returned after flying from Bristol with easyjet. Things couldn't have gone better. The flight out left on time and landed 30 mins early, return flight landed 20 mins early. No problems at Bristol with staff on either journey. Seems most people here dislike Bristol for some reason and although Cardiff is nearer for me the cost is prohibitive, over £200 pounds dearer than Bristol and more expensive parking, and saving £200 per person on the flight goes a long way to paying for accommodation, or an awful lot of ouzo!

Offline Sara

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
    • www.villatheia-corfu.com
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2009, 03:40:37 PM »
I like Bristol. Back in March I paid £193 for two people with Easy Jet, for 12th - 23rd October - fantastic.
Living where I do, I'm about 60 miles from Cardiff, Bristol & Birmingham, but often travel to Gatwick because prices are usually so much cheaper, so departing from Bristol next time is going to save us a lot of time. Can't wait!

Sara

Booking.com