Linked Events

• Mary Ken , Sue and Peter Hols: August 14, 2009 - August 27, 2009

Author Topic: Holiday in Arillas heaven  (Read 5666 times)

Offline MaryH

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
Re: Holiday in Arillas heaven
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2009, 08:43:14 AM »
Thanks Phil
I do know now Arillas is the place where I feel totally relaxed it's just so lovely and some of my friends can't understand why I won't try anywhere else, but I say it makes me happy so it would be a waste of money trying anywhere else.
 Martin the ladies man eh :)

Take care
Love
Mary :)

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2009, 06:21:53 PM »
YES! Martin IS a ladies' man - but in the sense that he's such a lovely guy no lady could fail to like him!  He's a perfect gent
Mary - I keep reading your comments on here and facebook - I'm sooo jealous! Wish we could come too. You tell that Ken he's got me to answer too if you have anything less than a fantastic time... No doubts there then!
Janis x

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2009, 08:19:09 PM »
So am I Janis. I love the company of women - they always seem to have worthwhile things to say. But I am a lady's man - my Jen's. How she puts up with me for nearly forty years I don't know. But I will keep trying...

Phil

Offline MaryH

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2009, 09:20:42 AM »
Janis
I wish you were coming too - you are right about Martin you just can't help liking him. I'm sure we will have a fantastic time.Ken's best friend and his wife are going too, so  he won't be too bored just stuck with me!

Take Care
Love
Mary
xx

Booking.com