Welcome to Arillas > Accommodation reviews

What pool could i use?

<< < (3/3)

Eileen:
Nic,

You really have no reason to worry about not liking the food.  Keith is the plainest eater you will ever meet and it took years to convince him to go to Greece as he thought that he would starve for the fortnight!

There are lots of 'casserole' type dishes (i.e Klefiko), roast chicken, chicken on skewers (souvlaki), salads, so you will find something plain to eat no problem.  There are plenty of eateries serving pizza, but there is also a pizza restaurant which also provides take-away meals.

All you have to worry about is coming home wondering how to loose the weight you will have gained from all the lovely food....yummy :D

Eileenx

Janina C:
Nic

If you like plain food there are plenty of places which do things like Burgers, crepes(pancakes) pizza etc. A lot of the restaurants & tavernas do a good English breakfast (ekks & bakon), thats how I've seen it spelled.
Paul is a picky eater and doesn't like anything he doesn't know so when we come across something we always ask the waiter/restaurant owner if we can have a little taste. They don't usually mind if it is something on the specials board. Our favorite on warm evenings is village salad (with feta cheese) with some crusty bread and tzadziki. (Yoghurt with garlic & cucumber). Dimitri at Brouklis is always very helpful and is not at all offended if you find that you don't like something. As long as there is nothing actually wrong with it.

Hope you enjoy Arillas as much as we do.

Nicola1981:
Thank you Eileen and Janina, you have really put my mind at rest!

I just cant wait to be there now.

Roll on 112 days.... :lol:

Nic
xxx

Paul/Deb5:
Hi Nichola
stop worrying, as all the others have said there is plenty of straight forward food around ,I've even seen the greeks eating 'chicken & chips'
even @ Dimitris's ssh!! one place I know has a vast selection of english food is 'the Portafino' on the front and a couple of places next to them is
'Helen's crepes' and Lorna ,who is English does a mean burger, but you must try some of the greek dishes I'm sure you will like them,ask Dimitris
he will tell you wants in them and how they are cooked, as We didn't know at first, now we eat Greek even @ home.

Paul/Deb5

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version