Author Topic: Rainbow bar....  (Read 10829 times)

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Re: Rainbow bar....
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2008, 02:23:14 AM »
Party animal then kevin? I'm not much of an animal but I'm b****y good at parties.

The Rainbow gets missed by loads who stay at the other end of the village. Spiros and Jimmy (Dimitris to his mum) are determined to make newbies welcome. Totally authentic. Read our holiday report - we arrived at 3pm and went back to our place at 1am. And they had never met us before.

110% to the Rainbow
Phil

Offline Paul & Denise

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2008, 02:30:16 AM »
It is great to see lots of positive reports for the Rainbow, Quite right justphil they are on other side of the resort to lots of post on here, but the boys work extreemely hard to make everyone's holiday special -be your first or 21st visit. They are the reason that we return year on year. The wives are prety special too!

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2008, 02:56:05 AM »
steady now Paul.... (after Churchill the insurance dog!) They are indeed lovely wives.

And like all our Arillan hosts they all go that extra mile. But it might be their business, so are they authentic? Well, I know they are. I have all the evidence I need. Year on year they surprise us with their warmth and their honesty. Jimmy (Dimitris to his mum) spent nearly an hour talking to us while we were there for the first time in July. Arillas is full of that type of person. You won't find it in many other places in the world.

Phil

Offline Paul C

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2008, 12:12:33 PM »

Our heroes, two nice guys

Offline sheila

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2008, 09:09:37 PM »
We have stayed at the Rainbow for the last two years and will be back on the 8th Sep, Jimmy AND Spiros are the nicest people you will ever meet. Great hosts, really friendly and kind, cant wait to get there.
SHEILA

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2008, 08:38:47 PM »
Go on Spiro....smile.....you know you can do it....hope you guys are staying up late tomorrow night. Vodka and orange waiting for me please at about midnight.....xxx
Sandy x

Offline justlynn

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2008, 10:10:48 PM »
We have never been to the Rainbow, but after reading this amount of praise, it is definitely a must for us to try next year!  Wish it was sooner............. lol
lynn x

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2008, 11:54:59 PM »
Ha Ha Sandy! If he did it would ruin his image. Deadpan and hilarious but full of life and love..... And we've only met him the once so far!

And OurLynn, we will buy you a vodka and orange WHEN we meet you in Arillas next year.

Phil

Offline justlynn

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2008, 12:47:40 PM »
Cheer, Phil, will look forward to that!  (Drink anything, me.......... lol) 

Colin and I both looking forward to meeting you and Jen next year.  The weather here is awful!

lynn xx

Offline blindpete

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2008, 03:00:36 PM »
We are definately going to try this place out when we get to Arillas. Only prob I have is I can't seem to find it on the maps...am I being a spanner?

Offline justlynn

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2008, 03:35:22 PM »
Hi Blindpete,

The Rainbow is next to the Hotel Marvel (or Marvelous). Just checked two of the maps, and you're right, the Rainbow isn't listed on them! 

It's between Brouklis and the Bakery, don't know if this helps?

lynn

Offline angiem

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2008, 03:49:46 PM »
We are definately going to try this place out when we get to Arillas. Only prob I have is I can't seem to find it on the maps...am I being a spanner?
No you're not!

You can find it on the interactive map labelled 'Dionyssos I'. This is the name of the accommodation complex, to which the Rainbow is attached.

Offline blindpete

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2008, 05:25:59 PM »
Thanks guys, thought I was cracking up!

Booking.com