Author Topic: going topless on beach  (Read 31746 times)

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Re: going topless on beach
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2008, 07:26:52 PM »
Frank

I always go topless on the beach. Do you really want pics of me or should I just pop round to see you not wearing a t-shirt?

I only ask because I think SKY MOVIES did  a reveiw of Phil and deciided that he was a PG. - Parental Guidance is advised. - Or was it an 18 - Can't remember.

To anyone else I say " Go Topless" - nobody takes any notice whatsoever!

Negg

Offline Corfusoon

• Helios Court Villa
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
  • Helios Court Arillas Corfu
    • Luxury Villa in Arillas
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2008, 08:19:30 PM »
Eggy, Barry, Bill.

You are quite safe, Moobs or Man Boobs as they are often referred to are completely exempt under the legislation.

Thank you for those kind applications I have recieved they will all be processed shortly;-)

Regards
Frank
Style, Luxury, Tranquillity
Helios Court Villa, Arillas, Corfu.
http://www.corfuvilla.holiday

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2008, 09:23:04 PM »
Hi Eggy. Jen and me might be X-rated in fact. Doubt we will ever be PG. Done our best with that...........

Have you heard of Patsy and Edina? I am the one who fell out of the chauffeur driven limousine and am proud of it. Jen just smoked her fag and said "don't worry he will be all right after another glass of bolly...."

Working on my man boobs last week but however hard I try they are not playing. Just as flat as ever. But the lovely Irene described my Corfu belly as 4 months pregnant. Does that qualify?

Thanks for a light hearted post Frank. Hope to see you out there one day.

Phil

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2008, 10:32:34 AM »

HI ALL
YES YOU CAN GO TOPLESS ALL ALONG THE BEACH I DO HAVE A GOOD HOLIDAY

BEV

Offline Dan

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2008, 01:11:35 AM »
Blimy! A toppless beach! I heard about it when we was there, I wanted to take a look but the parents said no, I kinda aggree with them, we entered the world with no clothes so I kinda see where they are coming from, lets hope the men dont see something they like!

Dan

riggers

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2008, 01:20:08 AM »
Always do what your Parents  (SAY) Dan.  :)

Glad you like Arillas. Great is'nt it  :)

riggers...

Offline lynwill53

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2008, 10:49:05 PM »
I'm sorry to spoil this for everybody but under new EU laws you can only go topless on Greek beaches with the appropriate EU Permit.

By the powers vested in me through the internet I am now the sole issuer of permits for the north of Corfu.

To make an application please post 2 identical photographs of your breasts to me though the personal messaging system of this site.

I will adjudge the suitability of your application and issue the permits as appropriate.

Thank you for your attention.

I'm bound to upset someone with this arnt I!

Regards
Frank

I am very new to this website, having only just booked to go to Arillas today, and this post had me rolling on the floor PML!!!! Brilliant!!

At 54 and 11 months, I hesitate to apply via photos to Corfusoon (the boobs are fine, it's what lies south of them that lets me down!!), so I'll risk going permitless as well as topless!!

Very funny, and well worth a try CS!!!!

Booking.com