Author Topic: Anyone know what accomodation is available from August 4th to August 8th  (Read 6905 times)

Offline graham

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Thanks for your help everybody! Looks like we don't have to pack the tent after all! It isn't confirmed yet but I think we may be staying at Anna Studios. You've got to love this forum! Who needs travel agents?
A woman has the last word in any argument, anything a man says after that is the start of a new argument!

Offline Lindypops

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Excellent news. You`ll love it.
Lindypops.

Offline sue

• Forum Fanatic
hi graham
if you are staying at annas will see you there as we are going to annas on the 4th till 18th its our 5th time so that says it all  :)

Offline graham

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
We have now booked and we are definitely going to be staying at Anna's, I spoke to her this morning and she seems lovely. I've managaed to extend my holiday by four whole nights and now I can't wait to get there! Thanks to everyone for the help! See you there Sue!
A woman has the last word in any argument, anything a man says after that is the start of a new argument!

Offline Ang

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
Good one Graham,nice to read about a Jack getting a good deal and what more even more time in arillas....have a fab time
Ang

Offline sue

• Forum Fanatic
thats great graham
shes one lovely lady. well all her family are .
you will enjoy it
sue&ian

Booking.com