Author Topic: Angela's apartments  (Read 8170 times)

Offline Glenny

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Angela's apartments
« on: June 27, 2008, 03:22:31 PM »
What can I say? Me, other half, son & girlfriend stayed here for 9 nights. When we arrived and let ourselves in we were struck by the size of the place, it's HUGE! You have everything you need here, washing machine, dishwasher, full sized cooker (not that we did any cooking!) Five balconies, one each plus a spare if any of us got a moodie on and needed to escape, full sized bathroom, spacious bedrooms and of course that delightful childrens room separate from the apartment.
Oh and Angela, what a lovely, friendly lady! We arrived at midnight so didn't meet her until the following evening, she gave me a hug as if I were an old friend and couldn't have been nicer.
If you want to book your holiday to Arillas independently then I would thoroughly recommend these apartments, the Galini is just around the corner where you can use the pool and bar. It's about 10 minutes to the beach, a bit longer on the way back including a swift half in the Rainbow bar to break up the journey! All in all a great place to stay.

Offline angela01

Re: Angela's apartments
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 10:43:04 AM »
KALIMERA MY DEAR LADY!
 THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD WORDS.......!!!
HOPEFULLY IT WON"T BE TOO LONG UNTIL YOU RETURN...!

TAKE CARE

WARM REGARDS
ANGELA.

Offline angela01

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2008, 11:30:05 AM »
....AND...
if you wsh to book-contact as soon as possible to:

agros2@otenet.gr

and..

http://www.arillas.com/angela/
and you have a memorable holidays!

also:

http://arillasmap.awardspace.com/

you can see the VILLA AND APAR/NTS.

thank you ANGELA.

Offline Elliott

• Elliott Langmead Photography
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2008, 01:03:56 PM »
I just have to second what Glenny (aka 'mum') has to say about Angela's apartments. The place really is great and very good value for money. The apartment was comfortably big enough for the four of us, and as long as you can work out a bathroom rota, it would probably be ok for 6 if you don't mind sharing with so many people.
On the other hand, Angela's prices are reasonable enough that if you really want a lot of space and don't mind splitting the cost between just 2 people, then its a great place for just a couple to stay rather than only being suited to families/groups of friends.

When my fiance and I return to Arillas, we will definitely be considering staying at Angela's, whether its as part of a group or just the 2 of us.

Offline angela01

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2008, 10:02:07 AM »
KALIMERA MIS ELLIOT!
I HOPE YOU ARE OK. THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD WORDS!

KIND REGARDS
ANGELA.

Booking.com