Author Topic: My May in Arillas slide show!  (Read 11410 times)

Marymary

Re: My May in Arillas slide show!
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2008, 02:02:48 PM »
Hi Martin
Just watched your slide show and what amazing photos you've captured the wonderful spirit of Arillas and made me even more determined to come back.  I too have one of those digital photo frames that I'd got as a birthday present and it was playing my past holiday photos of Arillas on it that was one of the factors that gave me the push and of course the fantastic support from the forum members. I set my musical theme using an Abba song titled Arrival. I know not very Greek but it kind of goes those pure vocals and melodies, makes me think of green hills, beautiful seas and hypnotic sunsets.  I'm only sorry I didn't get to meet you in Arillas a couple of weeks ago.
Take Care
Mary
[img]Hi Martin
Just watched your slide show and what amazing photos you've captured the wonderful spirit of Arillas and made me even more determined to come back.  I too have one of those digital photo frames that I'd got as a birthday present and it was playing my past holiday photos of Arillas on it that was one of the factors that gave me the push and of course the fantastic support from the forum members. I set my musical theme using an Abba song titled Arrival. I know not very Greek but it kind of goes those pure vocals and melodies, makes me think of green hills, beautiful seas and hypnotic sunsets.  I'm only sorry I didn't get to meet you in Arillas a couple of weeks ago.
Take Care
Mary

Offline wayne

• arillas trip 6
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2008, 03:03:13 PM »
nice work martin well done

Offline greg

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}