chat room

Started by Lisa and Steve, November 11, 2004, 06:59:59 PM

Marie

Dimitris replyed to my email i sent to him on friday he was doing something and happened to do something wrong but he fixed it friday! speak to some of yas soon.

vivian

Hi Marie, glad it's fixed. Talk to you later. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Samantha

Ive been in there a while.All alone  :cry:  sniff.Carol, Marie and myself used to be in there all the time. Now theres never anyone when I go in.Maybe it's this time of year? :roll:
Samantha McCoo  :-)

alex

will be in room about 4.30 hope someone can join me alex

Lisa and Steve

will try to but there is a film on sky that i want to see the 2nd part of.So might be a bit late.

alex

will be in the room but if little late dont worry i am waiting for a phone call to pick someone up from the hospital, and they havent rung yet so if not in thereexactly 4.30 will get in as soon as i can

Lisa and Steve

Sorry couldn't get in the chat room had to watch the end of the film then went to sainsburys to get a few bits for christmas.Will try again tomorrow.

alex

i will be going into chat room about 4pm if any one would like to join me.alex

alex

what time is people visiting chat rooms today? let me no and i will try and join you alex

Lisa and Steve

Will try and be in around five but can't promise.

tracey&peter

will try around 5 ish

Tracey

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

tracey&peter

Didnt get chance yesterday, was going to see if anyone was around today, but the afternoon is going quickly and I have to get Sally out for her long walk and then the household will be sent into a frenzy, my 10 month old granddaughter is coming to stay for the weekend, so I have got to make everything childproof!! so I'm afraid wont get time to chat, but hello everyone and will try and catch up with anyone next week.

Tracey x

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

malky

I can't get into the chat room?  it just keeps coming up page unavailable!
Any 1 have any ideas' why?
DID i SAY RELAXING......

sue

do a lot of you go in the chat room.
i might try later
suexx

Booking.com