Author Topic: Mathraki Apartments  (Read 12100 times)

Offline TerryW

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Mathraki Apartments
« on: November 27, 2007, 05:20:02 PM »
I had a look at www.mathrakistudios.net and it is a really good web site.

I think the angled slide show at the top of the page and the changing background that looks like the sea over sand are very professional. Really good and the type of web site that would make you want to book.

I think that the only thing missing is a small map showing its location in Arillas

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Mathraki Apartments
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 06:26:12 PM »
Terry
Thanks for that info.
Akis will definitely take that on board. I'll be seeing him in the next couple of days.
( Incidentally, I tackled him about "free sunbeds & pools" - He is insistent that they are free and no pressure is put on guests to purchase anything. )
I think, from previous forum feedback, this has been an issue in various other places.

But ..... he does draw the line if you bring your own alcohol or sarnies.
Cheers
Negg

Offline alyvin

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 03:01:55 PM »
Has anybody stayed at these apartments recently, any reviews are very out of date.

Offline Mango

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2007, 03:27:53 PM »
We stayed in 2006.  The appartments were basic but very clean.  The managers were more than happy to help.  I wasnt too keen on the pool tho.

Mango

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2007, 04:12:27 PM »
Hi Mango
What problem did you have about the pool? I only ask because I've got to know Akis quite well now and he empties/cleans/covers it and the end of each season and then cleans & refills just before the start of the new season. Him and family are very keen to get things right and I feel that any negatives he would take on board.
( He won't make it bigger though !!)
Negg
ps - Nice to have a small chinwag in the chatroom

Offline Mango

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2007, 04:25:28 PM »
Hi Negg,

Yes I enjoyed our little chat.

I'm not really sure about the pool, I just don't think it looked as clean as it could do.  After saying that it may be the tiles that make it look unclear, I'm not really sure.  We usually stay at the Kaloudis Village Apts and the pool there is immaculate, so maybe we have just been spoiled.

Amanda

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2007, 05:09:36 PM »
Hi Terry,

Thanks for pointing out the new banner...I've not looked at the Mathraki website for a few months so I'd missed it.  I agree it's lovely and and encourages that wonderful  'holidayish' feeling if you know what I mean! :-)

Well done Akis!

I'm very biased towards the Mathraki as we have stayed there many times...more than the 5 times which I mentioned in the review on the Testimonial page.  The whole family are so helpful, cheery and friendly that I never hesitate to recommend the Mathraki to anyone looking for accommodation.  The location wins hands down for me too!

Eileenxxx
P.S...the photo with my review is my daughter and niece on their second visit to Arillas.  They first arrived on a miserable and wet day in May, by the following morning they declared that they loved Arillas and would be back and back and back!  True to their word they returned in July, August and September...well and truly hooked....

Offline akis

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2007, 07:10:36 PM »
Thank you everyone for your kind words. At the Mathraki Studios we do our best to keep our customers happy.

Cheers
Akis

www.mathrakistudios.net

Offline patrickjohn

• Lincolnshire Yellow Belly
  • ARILLIAC
  • PJM
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2007, 11:34:05 PM »
Hi Everyone
Thought the website was good and encouraged me to want to see the Mathraki Apartments.
Terry mentioned that there was not map, but there is now a link to the Arillas map that this site points to as well.  The Mathraki seem to be situated just along the road which is off to the left when you get to the Armourada.
All the best
PJ

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

Offline nicki

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2008, 11:17:55 PM »
Hi everyone!
I stayed at the Mathraki apartments for 2 weeks from June 3 2008 and had a wonderful time. The apartments are great and Akis, Nicolette, Kostas and Nikos all make you feel at home and couldn't be more helpful. The apartments are kept spotlessly clean and are well equipped, the food and drink at the bar is great too and the pool is lovely. All in all I think the Mathraki makes a great place to stay!!! It's so good that I'm going back there in 2 weeks with my mum and my daughter and I can't wait! Having stayed for many years in San Stefanos, I am now converted and am truly an Arillas addict!
Nicki x

Booking.com