Author Topic: Marina Hotel  (Read 21744 times)

Offline Aly

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
Marina Hotel
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2005, 05:02:03 PM »
Oh will just miss you Tracey, I'm going out on 30 September ... yippee!

Anyone else there around the same time?

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
Marina Hotel
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2005, 05:17:42 PM »
3rd October tell 17th, fancy having to leave Arillas on my birthday. Sickner or wot. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Aly

• Arillas Addict
Marina Hotel
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2005, 05:56:17 PM »
Hey Viv, a big birthday party is definitely required then in Arillas beforehand :P Include me on the guest list please  :lol:

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
Marina Hotel
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2005, 06:26:11 PM »
We will have to make it Saturday 15th, time and place to be arranged. Everbody welcome. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Fiona

• Arillas Addict
Marina Hotel
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2005, 09:20:17 PM »
That's a shame Viv, we will just miss you as arriving on the 17th.  Hope you have a wonderful birthday, as I did earlier this month.  Ended up with 14 of us having a meal.  William didn't turn up despite my invite on here!!

Fiona

Offline Yvonne

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Marina Hotel
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2005, 09:49:46 AM »
Hi Aly

I will be in Arillas again from 20th Sept - 4th Oct  :lol:  :lol:

Didint realize you were there the same time as Marie and myself this August (could have got Dimitris to point you out like he did Marie to me)
 :?

Will be seaking out the "spit roast lamb" again so maybe see you there  :?:  :?:

Yvonne x
Love to talk to people who have enjoyed Arillas as much as i have.  :-)

Offline Aly

• Arillas Addict
Marina Hotel
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2005, 10:37:34 AM »
Hi Yvonne
Great to hear you too have booked to go again and we may bump into each other this time  :lol:  Isn't it fab to meet people from the forum whom you sort of know by name or chat.  

Now maybe you or someone in the know could help.  I presume its going to be cooler in the evenings (which I don't mind, will be able to sleep this time I hope), but wondered what the weather will be like daytime?  I want/need to top up tan, swim in the sea, make sandcastles etc etc  :lol:  :lol:

In addition, just piece of useless info ... I had a film in my camera from LAST JUNE's visit to Arillas, boy was that a thrill !!! Pics included (Dimitris - oh yes I got ya!) working hard as per usual, Nikos and Takis, Gus - who didn't make it back to Arillas this year, the bros from Marvellous and some holidayers I met.  What fun.  Must remember to take camera this time  :roll:  btw, the beach was very different last year, very pebbly and I have shots of people have to wade up to their waists to get to the nudey beach.

Offline Marie

Marina Hotel
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2005, 10:54:56 AM »
:D thank u Carol!!

Offline suzanne simcox

Marina Hotel
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2005, 02:36:49 PM »
Hi Aly,
Hubby and I will be in Arillas from 19th Sept til 10th Oct, hope to meet you and all the gang.  8)  8)  :lol:  :wink:

Offline alex

• Arillas Addict
Marina Hotel
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2005, 06:44:24 PM »
hi sue not long now will see u  when we are there alex

Offline tracey&peter

• Arillas Addict
Marina Hotel
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2005, 09:11:26 PM »
Aly

Havent been to Arillas any later than last week in Sept, but the weather has always been hot enough for us to strip off (literally!!!) and subathe all day, also the sea is still lovely and warm that time of the year.  You can experience the odd day of rain, but usually on the whole it is lovely (mid to late 70's), the nights are a lot cooler - need something on the shoulders and legs (also take a little brolly as when it does decide to chuck it down at night it does)

Tracey  8)   8)

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

Offline jan-c

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
Re: Marina Hotel
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2006, 06:08:21 PM »
Marina hotel is a lovely place to stay right on the beach , in the centre of the resort but never noisy , the hotel itself is a high standard lovely rooms , stayed b& b and breakfast ample toast , juice , cereal ,,fresh fruit , tea or coffee Anita & Billy are lovely , had brill views of the thunderstorms last week we had a sea view room and the lightening hit the beach wow spectacular , even tho it was a tad loud :-)

Offline jenna

• Me And Chris
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2006, 03:53:03 PM »
Can anyone tell me how much it costs to stay at the Marina on a B&B basis?

Offline jan-c

« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2006, 10:52:40 PM »
35 euro per room per night, its lovely , we`ve just come back on friday , spent a lovely week there breakfast fine , you can pay extra if you want a full english.

Booking.com